Xbox One vs. PS4

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by eagle22 • Mar 25, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    Just wondering what you guys think is the better system. I know most people are leaning towards the PS4, but personally I like the Xbox One because I really like the "all in one" entertainment aspect of it.

2. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    I think it really depends on the user's preferences. If you are looking for certain titles that are exclusive to one system over the other, than that should be the deciding factor. If it is all about the entertainment aspect like you said, then yeah, maybe Microsoft wins out. Graphically and performance-wise they are basically identical, so for me it comes down to the exclusives and I'd side with the PS4 mainly because of God of War.

3. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend buying the PS4. This is due to a couple of reasons which I am more then willing to list out. The first and the most important reason is that the PS4 is cheaper then the Xbox One by about a 100$. Also, the xbox one has made it pretty clear that a copy of game can only be run on one machine only, which means that you cannot run used games on your machine. So, I would recommend you to go with the PS4.

4. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I like the PS4 slightly more. It's weird that it's more powerful but cost less. PSN subscription is slightly cheaper than Xbox Live too, but it's still lame to have to pay to play online. I'm more comfortable and familiar with the PS4 interface too.

5. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    False the used game policy is just like the PS4. That was old news and they reversed it a long time ago.

I would say the xbox is the better console simply because their exclusives are the best imo. Halo, Gears of War, Forza and many more. PS4 does have a slight hardware advantage but if you are buying it for the hardware then there is no use buying a console you are better off buying a PC.