.xyz For $0.02 From Namecheap Today

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Theo • Jun 2, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Today is the second birthday of the extension .xyz and

are offering them for $0.02 today. If you miss the offer they will still offer them at fifteen cents for the rest of June. This a bargain if you want to try out a domain, and they offer free WHOIS for the first year.

2. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Man, that's really a domain bargain. And .xyz is not a bard choice as an extention either, It is a fresh chinese TLD and raking up some popularity.

There are domain names and extensions that are bid for million of dollars during an auction where major brands are participating. For our scope,a cheap domain extension would suffice.

3. cpol99

cpol99New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that. I'm already a Namecheap customer and usually go for dotcoms but at this price it's worth trying a few to see how they go.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I knew about this special domain deal since I am a Namecheap customer. That's a very cheap price for a domain, but am very suspicious of the xyz extension. I wonder if it would be hard to rank such a domain. Also, they are not well known so I question consumer confidence about the domain.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not all sites are for consumers though, I use it for my personal sites and the keywords come up in a search. As there are so many extensions, it's about keywords and how often the site is updated. It is considered a TLD, but people are buying up names rather than using them.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had forgotten about Namecheap. It seems liek a really good deal. GoDaddy I am very familiar with although I don't have a domain with them. It seems like it is a good quality site though that you can use and benefit from. If you have some kind of online buisness, it seems like a deal that you could not pass up actually. I say go for it!