Yankee Candles

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Mrs. Pirz • Jun 19, 2012.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I like these candles as well and I never had anything against them except for their price. Here where I live its much cheaper to get candles from bath and body works because these Yankee candles cost way too much and for the same smell and quality I rather soft my money at bath and body works.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I make my own when I'm in the mood for them in my house. I got sick of it after a while, because I was addicted to making them and trying new fragrances lol. Yankee is an inferior product. I find they smell horrible and mine even lasted longer. There are other better brands out there.. I would never spend money on Yankee.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Yankee Candles!! They are my all time favorite candles. Yes they are a little expensive but well worth the money. They last long the scents they have smell amazing and will have your whole home smelling good I wouldn't use any other.

4. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    As a big fan of candles, I have to agree that Yankee makes some of the best candles out there. I hate the price, but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. The only thing that I think is better than Yankee is WoodWick. My WoodWicks are always my favorite candles. Their smell and duration are comparable with Yankee, but they also have the crackling sound from the wick. I would recommend them to anyone that loves Yankee Candles.

5. Joe D.

Joe D.New Member

Threads:
    I love candles, particularly the pine-scented variety around Christmas. The downside is that many candles just have a smelly burnt wax smell to them, regardless of what they advertise. Yankee Candles are the best - and now are the only type I get, They always smell great, create a nice mood and are so good, I even like many of the non-pine scents.

6. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I love Yankee candles. In my opinion they are the best. The variety of aromas they have is incredible, the smell lasts a long time and the candles have long buring times. I have everything from votive to the large ones. When the big ones get down inside the jar so far I can't reach the wick, I will put them in the oven at about 250 and let them melt down. That really gives the house a wonderful smell! Then, I very carefully take the wick out, put it into a votive holder and pour the wax into it to make a small candle. If I mess up the wick, then I will just save it to put into the oven to make the house smell good.