Yellowstone National Park

Discussion in Travel started by Garryson • Nov 10, 2014.

1. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    Yellowstone National Park is an ideal destination that is located in the U.S.A. It is the world’s first national park. Its area is 2.2 million acres. I t is a dream destination of a wide number of people and hosts millions of visitors. In this park you can enjoy gorgeous natural sights. Waterfalls and wildlife also make it a great wonder to visit. Now I would like to share its other attraction names.
    • Hayden Valley
    • Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
    • Norris Geyser Basin
    • Lamar Valley
    • Tower fall
    • Mammoth Hot Springs
    • Yellowstone Lake
    Is there any member who had a lucky chance to visit this?

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Yep, I had the chance to visit a few of these places back in 2010 with my brothers and sister. We saw Tower fall and took pictures of it. Went to the Mammoth Hot Springs and saw Yellowstone Lake. We did see Old Faithful, but it has been erupting like it used to years ago. I don't recall visiting the other places you wrote above, but I may have possibly visited a few of those places. We also went to Teton National Park, and I recommend people visit this place too.

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    valiantx ! You have shared there your experience. Can you talk about your tour of Teton National Park? I want to read your views about this destination. What interesting thing help you to remember this place? Do you know what is the most famous thing about this park? I never went there and have no idea abou this park.

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! i visited there about one year ago with my friends. We had a great journey and stayed in Jackson Lake Lodge. Such a fabulous place. Tenton National Park is one of most gorgeous spots United States. It is located in Wyoming, United States. It is offers fabulous views of natural surroundings all around and peaky mountain ranges. Most prominent attraction of this place is its natural beauty; here you can see more than 1000 species of different plants, which offers you real charm of life. I highly recommend you to must visit there at least for once.

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryson! Indeed the Yellowstone National Park is a stunning place and offers magnificent views. Last year I visited it with my friends. We had spent a great time at Yellowstone Lake, Tower fall, Hayden Valley and the Grand Canyon of the Yellow stone. We captured so many great views of its surroundings. It was an awesome tour.

6. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Kylrey ! You have shared there your views and information related to Tenton National Park which is awe-inspiriting. This place sounds cool. I will go there after magical celebrations of Christmas and New Year. Which is the best time to visit this place?
    Ashlee ! Your experience is also interesting.

7. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! Here you have read about the others views about travelling and the the destinations and you liked them. What are your views about the tourism and tourist spot? How many places did you have travel yet? And which is your favorite tourist spot?

8. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    That's great Ashlee! You are also a lucky on who has visited this gorgeous park. As you mentioned above you have a great time at

and visited the Yellowstone Lake, Tower fall, Hayden Valley and the Grand Canyon of the Yellow stone. Now i would love to the photographs that you capture during your tour there. As well as let me know did you not see the Mammoth Hot Springs, Norris Geyser Basin and other hotspots during your tour there?

9. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    No Garryson! I did not see the Mammoth Hot Springs, Norris Geyser Basin and other hotspots. Have you ever got a chance to explore these places or not? If yes so please share your experience with me here. I will like it. Here I am sharing some images of the Yellowstone national park which I captured during my trip. I hope you will like them.]
    [​IMG]
    Yellowstone-Lake-During-Sunset-at-Yellowstone-National-Park.
    [​IMG]

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! iamges are awesome and representing fabulous scenery of natural beauty. I hope after having a look of these pictures many tourists who haven't visited there must be thinking to visit there...?? Here i would also love to share some pictures of this phenomenal region. Hope you gays like them....:eek:

yellowstonenationalpark.

Zhangjiajie-14.

11. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! I am pleased that you like my post and all images that I have mentioned above. It seems like that you are a great fan of the natural beauty. What you say am I right? Here I would like to know about your favorite destinations of this region. I mean have you ever visited the other tourist spots around the Yellowstone national park?

12. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Although Kylrey has shared intentions grabbing photographs but I am interesting to see the pictures that you have captured during your tour. Is it possible to share those photographs with all of us or not? I am waiting for your reply..

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Your are right Ashlee! I am a huge fan of natural beauty. I love to explore such fabulous places where I could feel really charming environment of nature. Ashlee during my visit to Yellowstone national park I also happened to visit Waterton Lakes National Park as well. It also offers you plenty off attractive and captivating spots. Here I enjoyed fabulous sightseeing at Waterton Glacier which is also known as International Peace Park. One of my most pleasure experiences was hiking there, as it offers ideal hiking trails.

14. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! The Waterton Lakes National Park is really a great place located in Canada. It is the fourth national park of this region, which was established in the 1895. It consists of the mountains and wilderness features and displays the breathtaking views. I also like this spot very much and want to there again and again.
    4835_4981_Waterton_Lakes_National_Park_Canada_md.
    C6CT9353..pg.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh5z1dxceUjN-o5fJoac--BiMXsPi7y4hCsZMj40F3qMcLdveFKA.
    AB-Waterton-NP-panorama.

15. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! I totally agreed with you this is one of most charming and captivating attraction where a nature lover always want to go again and again. I assumed that you also had great interest in natures beauty. Let me know about how many natural attractive place you had explored yet around the world....:rolleyes:
    I anxiously waiting for your reply....:)

16. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes you are right kylrey! I am a huge fan of natural beauty and to see the most beautiful places i can go anywhere without any hesitation. Here I want to talk about the India because recently I came to visit it. There I explored its plenty of fabulous places such as Kerala, Nainital Lake, Shimnla, Darjeeling, Manali and many others. Have you ever visited the India? If yes so, tell me how did you find this region?

17. primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974Member

Threads:
    Almost every destination on your list is in my not too distant future! We take an extended vacation every other year, because we need to save up, and I like to have plenty of time to do all the research. Not to mention I am a penny-pincher that has to get the best deal! 2015 is an off year, 2016 is Maine by way of Niagara Falls, but 2018 will be northern California by way of Yellowstone!

18. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I am very pleased to know about your favourite travel destinations of India. I just visit for once in India with my uncle, we used to visit in Shimla because i heard a lot of about it through my friends. After visiting it, i was not disappointed i found it more than as i expected from it. Shimla summer hill and Ridge of Shimla are best attractive spots of this region. Now i am interested to make a visit in manali with my friends, would you like to share some details about its attractions, where you personally got experiences.???? I am curiously waiting for your reply......:eek:

19. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee !after viewing your shared images I think you are right that The Waterton Lakes National Park displays the breathtaking views because it force me to view these images again and again due to its natural beauty. As you mention that the tourists want to visit this place again and again I must say they are right because this destination has worth it.

20. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I never get a chance to visit Waterton Lakes National Park in my whole traveling life. After visiting this thread, reading your posts and seeing these awesome images I have great desire to go there. I want to know when should go there to explore the rich beauty?