Yoga Pants

Discussion in Product Reviews started by minjimunjeee • Mar 30, 2017.

1. minjimunjeee

minjimunjeeeNew Member

Threads:
    I am trying to gather information on yoga pants.
    How much would you pay for yoga pants?
    What do you look for when choosing yoga pants?
    What changes would you like to see in the yoga pants/ athletic apparel industry?
    What Style of yoga pants is your favorite?

2. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I do yoga/pilates every night (just 2 small sets), along with sit-ups, and I walk 1/2 a mile per day/night. That's my little exercise plan I try to stick to. I do love yoga pants, especially the short capri types, but I would also prefer them to not "flare out" as much as they do. I would love a straighter pair! Just pants that are loose enough in the waist to do all the stretches, but no need for them to flare out so much at the bottom. Always remind me of sailor pants. :D My favorite color of yoga pants would be BLACK...then maybe blue, purple, and green. ;) I get all mine at Kmart, nice selection, great prices.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer loose straight pants too. They are better while raising your legs than the flaring up types. Capris are the best though.

Black rocks but any darker colours would still look good. Rayon is awesome but an expensive choice.

There are plenty online with good prices.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear yoga pants, but don't d yoga! I like Gap ones as the waistband is comfortable and the seams are well stitched as you need them sturdy. I also have some from Aldi which are great value too, and I have Nike ones. The most comfortable are cotton lycra ones, but the ones with nylon are great for colder weather.

I only wear black ones, although I have tried to wear other colors. black is so much easier to keep and match with outfits.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I wear yoga pants, but I don't use yoga pants only when I am doing yoga or any kind of exercise. In fact, I don't do yoga or work out in the gym. The only exercise I do is brisk walking and when walking I use lose trousers. I use yoga pants as fashion wear. I prefer cotton yoga pants to nylon because I am allergic nylon. Black and red are my favorite colors when I am wearing yoga pants.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I tried doing yoga a few times, but I didn't like it. Definitely it's not an activity for me, but I never had to wear any special pants to practice it... I wore only a pair of lightweight pants. It wasn't an expensive pants.