Yonanas!!!

Discussion in Food & Drink started by AngiePutz • May 24, 2012.

1. AngiePutz

AngiePutzNew Member

Threads:
    Recently, I came across a new kitchen electric that everyone must have! It is called Yonanas. It is a must have for anyone who is looking for a way to make healthy treats. All you have to do to start eating healthy frozen treats, is have some frozen fruit. It is mainly based on frozen bananas, but you don't even have to include bananas if you don't want to. My favorite recipe that I have come acrossed is with frozen bananas and frozen strawberries. All you have to do is take your frozen banana and put it into the machine. Then, you add your frozen strawberries, followed by another frozen banana. As you are putting the fruit in, you have to push them down with the plunger it comes with. When it goes through the machine it turns your frozen fruit into soft serve ice cream. It is so good!!!! The best part of it all is that it is good for you! Since you are not adding ice cream or yogurt, it keeps those extra calories away. So, if anybody is looking for something that will make you a healthy treat, I strongly recommend Yonanas!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It sounds pretty neat and would be much heathier than store bought ice cream. I have thought about getting an ice cream maker but never have. I like the sound of this product even better but I have never seen or heard of Yonanas before. Are they sold in stores or online? How much do they cost? Thanks!