You Might Like This If You Love Perfumes

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • Feb 2, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you in the past thrown away your bottle of perfume when it was too low to spray? Don't do it again. Here's how you can use all your perfume and smell nice, longer.

But you need to spend a little bit of money to save more.

Buy cheap unscented lotion. At the time when the perfume you use can't be sprayed [because it's too low], mix it with the unscented lotion. The nice scent will spread through the lotion and each time you use it [the lotion] . . .

2. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    Well that is a pretty good idea. I will admit I don't through out perfume when it gets too low to spray. I just take the spray nozzle off and dab the perfume on. Still, this is another good suggestion :)

3. brreeves

brreevesNew Member

Threads:
    This is even a nice way to take perfume you like and make a matching lotion! Bath & Body Works has full sets of matching scented products (lotion, body spray, body wash, etc.), so you could make lotion to match your favorite perfume!

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love that idea; so simple yet so effective. Isn't it weird how when we hear new and brilliant ideas we always think, why ever did I not think of that?! I love perfume and use body lotion religiously, a marriage made in beauty product heaven LOL Thanks for the tip @ Denis Hard :)

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice tip, I thought at first that you were just gonna suggest to put water in it to make it diluted. I do have some perfumes where the cap seems hard to remove, so I think I would just throw those bottles away.

6. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Huh, that's not a bad idea! I don't personally use hand lotion all that often though, so I'm not sure how well that would work for me, haha.

7. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    Cool. I mean, I cannot even remember ever finishing or getting close to finish some perfume... But it does sound like a cool tip. Though where I am I don't have any of my perfumes brought abroad with me, nor do I use lotion.

8. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Now that's a good suggestion. Like Lushlala said, why ever did I not think of that?
    Shoot. Knowing me, I'll be doing well if I can just remember it when the time comes that I might actually use it.
    Thanks DH.