Your Best Experience Till Now!!

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Adryan • Mar 28, 2014.

1. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    We all have had different experience in our life which we remember clearly, like i had an great experience of Scuba diving in Goa it such a wonderful time that i had their that i still remember the time when i was in the water.
    It was amazing a life time experience for me. Tell me yours?:) Let it be anything!

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    This probably the hardest question ever. I've had a number of memorable experiences that made me feel as if the world is going exactly as I want it. I have perfect moments with people that mean a lot to me. I have to say that some of my greatest moments are with my current partner. From the moment we became a couple to times when we hang out, have lunch, have fun together, etc.

3. dorkz

dorkzNew Member

Threads:
    my best experience ? haha

my best experience is married with my wife <<< i just can say this cause no other experience that makes me feel happy like this before :D

4. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    My best experience "hasn't happened yet" (though this body tries to experience a shadow of it with photos on the Internet & -with single women ... that 'shadow'-experience being a mere 'icing on the cake' of a happy, fulfilling marriage ... and 'icing' WITHOUT 'the cake'--while still "tasty"--is FAR from "fulfilling" :( )

But my best customer-experience ... I first think of shopping at

, when the attendant/manager-helped me find some granola-bars I had a coupon for & -found me some on-sale for "2-for-$4" (saving $1.50 each, ON TOP of the discount the coupon gotme).

Then there was

, where I asked if I could get an order ($9.32, before tax) in for under $10, and the sandwich-'artist" (or are those a

-trademark? ;) ) used the 'tax-exempt' button to shave off the extra 75 cents.

And then there are times (at Neighbor's Cafe or ... other fine local eateries) when someone'll see me looking particularly 'brain-damaged' and will pay for my meal ... people are awesome (when it's convenient :p )