Your Christmas Attire

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MyDigitalpoint • Dec 11, 2013.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Whether you are invited to attend a party, a family dinner, or simply stay at home to celebrate Christmas, it's likely that you consider this a special celebration to dress up, but how?

Some people are truly fashionistas and may go for a designer model just to impress, some others like conservative clothing that adds elegance to special events like this. However I wonder if there are also people who like to dress up casual or simply wear whatever clothes in their wardrobe that makes them feel comfortable.

I was the kind of person dressing up like going to the Opera, but not long since the turn of the century, perhaps a little make up and a nice accessory over my usual clothes.

And you, how do you dress up for Christmas?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I dress for the occasion. In my family, we have 'casual' Christmas celebrations. You can wear jeans and a t-shirt and fit in nicely. Our emphasis is mainly on having fun. We play open presents, eat food and play games. No one needs to get fancy for these types of activities.

3. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I spend Christmas at home. I don't dress up for the holidays. I used to when I was younger, but I don't anymore. I kind of miss it though. I used to dress up in red dresses or other red or green clothing for Christmas and do my hair and makeup nice. I think I have just become lazy. I figure that I'm just going to be at home, so why bother. But dressing up to match the holidays was part of the fun of Christmas. Thinking about it makes me want to start dressing up again.