Your comfort music?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • May 26, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you listen to when you are sad, and wanting to feel a little relief? I listen to Chopin, to any Chopin pieces. His music is the only way to go with whenever I am feeling lonely. They don't make me happy, but they make me feel better. They give me consolation nothing else could give.

2. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the time it always feel good when I'm on the beach or simply just on the attic, I listen to jazz or sort of bosanova while drinking some whiskey will always work.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I feel disturbed or sad, I put on some music from Morocco or Mali. I like the feeling of wide open spaces and travelling across vast deserts. Those rhythms and particular instruments always lift my spirits rather quickly. I avoid listening to doom and gloom sounds as they tend to keep pulling me deeper down into my personal abyss.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I have specific comfort music. I just listen to the usual pop songs that I listen to that aren't sad. They could be either happy or angsty. Music is just healing in general.