Your Dream Car?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by kingusama92 • May 31, 2012.

1. mansawalta

mansawaltaMember

Threads:
    I would have to say its the Volvo XC90. For me safety is the most important thing. I was involved in a serous car accident a while back and i was lucky to come out without a scratch, and since then all i really care about is how safe i am when I'm in a vehicle. Its also a pretty mean ride to be honest so yeah i would love to get my hands on an XC90.

2. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I really like concept cars and as they are concept they are most of my dream cars but lately I dig in to the old vintage cars.

I am really fascinated with the 1966 AC Cobra 427 and it will forever be a dream because I saw one for sale for $800,000 fully restored.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I simply want Chevy SUV. I'm not much into cars plus I don't really drive. The SUV from Chevrolet will already do it for me!

4. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    The immaculate Audi A8... I am in love with a car.. If I had to choose something different rather than this car .. Would actually go for Hummer... :cool:

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just want an original VW Bug lol. And I've always been a sucker for classic Mustangs *drool*. New and pointy doesn't do it for me lol.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't drive, so my dream car would have an XBox 360 controller hooked up to it and I could use my Grand Theft Auto driving skills to control a real car ,because I only know how to drive in video games. :)