Your Favorite Chocolate Bar Brand!

Discussion in Food & Drink started by MakeshiftMiloh • Nov 3, 2013.

1. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    Before I was diagnosed with a milk allergy, I use to be a major milk chocolate lover (in moderation, of course). My favorite, above all others, was Trader Joe's store brand milk chocolate. I don't know exactly why, but this easily became my most cherished chocolate bar, even above some of the other, more expensive and "luxurious" brands out there.

What's your favorite chocolate bar brand? I just love to hear these things! :D

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does Snickers count, or do you mean only actual chocolate, without any other ingredients?:)

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a fan of Mars bars, Skor, and Cadbury's Caramello bars. I've never met a candy bar I didn't like, but these are my favorites. I also like Hershey's Symphony.

4. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely Snickers or Picnics, anything that's got some weight and real quality to it. That said I do enjoy all chocolate, I really prefer something in it though whether its peanuts or honeycomb. Straight milk chocolate is boring.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine is a tie between Godiva and Lindt. Those are definitely my two favorites and everytime I find them on sale I will stock them up (and naturally eat the whole stash in a couple of days, gain 10 pounds, be miserable and out of chocolate again....). But yes, they are SOOOO good!

6. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    Hey, man, all chocolate is fair game here! Snickers are amazing as far as candy goes. I can't fault you there!

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually love chocolate in general, but my fave brands would be Snickers, Kit-Kat, and Cadbury.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Homemade!! lol.. I like knowing what's in my foods and chocolate bars made by brands are not real foods. Mine are! :p

9. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge chocolate lover, and despite that, I must confess that my tastes are pretty classic. In particular, I enjoy the bitter chocolate, because that option allows me to enjoy the true taste of cocoa without other aggregates. If we have to talk about brands, my favorite is "Chocolate Aguila", a local product that is exported all over the world (Arcor is the producer). Anyway, no one can deny how tempting it is a big bar of chocolate, regardless of the brand. :p

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I urge any chocolate lover here to try Lindt. It's a little pricier than the average chocolate brand, but very much worth it, in my opinion. Although, I like their chocolate balls a lot more than the bars.

lindt_lindor_milk.

4125_large.

11. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I like Dark chocolate so Hersheys is fine for me. Fresh and Easy has some gourmet dark chocolate that is quite tasty and reasonable priced.

12. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Are you a kitchen genius Josie? What's that home-made chocolate??

So many chocolates are coming to my head right now... :D I'd probably go to the Crunchie, small piece of gold and chocolate. :cool:

13. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL not exactly. When you decide you don't want non-foods in your life, you have no choice but to get creative lol.

14. sulayman

sulaymanBanned

Threads:
    The dairy milk white chocolate bars are absolutely the best for me. I have a sweet tooth and so if it is sweet then i am definitely in for it. I love the way the milk melts on my mouth. My mouth is getting watery just as i type this.

15. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I've never had Trader Joe's chocolate, we don't have Trader Joe's stores here, so I can only get their branded stuff when I visit California. I can get some pretty good chocolate from Whole Foods though, and one of my favorites is the Chocolove bar with hazelnuts. They make another bar with almonds and toffee chips that is also very good.

16. Cara18

Cara18Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand has to be Nestle. I just love all of their products. I am a huge chocolate lover. I will eat any kind of chocolate as long as it is good and delicious. I would like to try chocolate from Trader Joe's though. I bet it is pretty good.

17. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    I love chocolate! Chocolate is, by far, my favorite candy. There are a few that I enjoy eating. I love Butterfingers, Twix, Reeses peanut butter cups, Almond Joys and Milky Ways. I almost wish I had a milk allergy that would prevent me from eating chocolate!

18. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    I'm a fan of:

Trader Joe's
    Kallari
    Green Black
    Chocolove
    Lindt
    Godiva
    And any chocolate covered berry brand

19. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I know that it is not a chocolate bar, but man, milka's strawberry-flavored chocolate, let me tell you it has to be one of the best delicacies i ever ate in my life. It's just so good and already made in the right size to take a bite from time to time.

Also, Mars for the day to day stuff, i really like the cream inside.

20. tweety23

tweety23Member

Threads:
    I like all different kinds of chocolate brands. My most favorite though, have more ingredients in them besides just pure chocolate. For an example, I like chocolate bars like Snickers, Butterfingers, Kit-Kat's, Reese's, etc. that have peanut butter, caramel, and other things inside the chocolate bar.