Your favorite coffee

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Mama2three • Aug 31, 2012.

1. alishamilan

alishamilanNew Member

Threads:
    Coffee is my favorite drink. I like to drink this so much. It's so fine.

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is folgers, but I also like starbucks coffee too whenever I can. Where do you buy the starbucks coffee at?

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Does anybody here who brews their own coffee ever put a cinnamon stick into the filter before brewing it? I do this occasionally for a flavor variety. In fact, I've figured out that I can live with less-than-good coffee if I flavor it with cinnamon. Not that I'd ever do this on purpose, but it's a good way to make the most of a bad-coffee situation.

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I actually like most coffee. The only really gross coffee I've ever had would have to be from a hospital vending machine. But I can also stomach instant black coffee without hesitation. Nonetheless, my go to place is Tim Hortons.

5. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I am a coffee drinker and I will drink it most mornings. So, I tend to buy different brands in the store, to be honest I tend to buy the one that is currently on sell. However, if I have to choose one brand of coffee that I really like it would be MJB. Why, because I find this to be a smoother flavor of coffee with less bitterness. I tend to stay away from off brands because you never know the quality of coffee you are getting even if these are less expensive. I am also not a huge fan of instant coffee either.

#25Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  6. green_momma2007

green_momma2007New Member

Threads:
    When I'm out, my favorite is Starbucks. For my home brew I prefer Gevalia.

7. jayjacinto

jayjacintoMember

Threads:
    Espresso! I always have a glass of water beside it though..

8. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I like all kinds of coffee, it is one of my go-to drinks. Instant coffee has to be Nescafe classic, it is so good. I have also recently gotten into Nescafe flavored coffees, Mocha, Caramel, and Cappuccino (drinking some right now).
    I also like to brew Starbucks House, and Italian (I think it is Italian).

When I go out, I like to drink Pete's, but I'll drink Starbucks too.

I just love coffee. So good.

9. GSBryce

GSBryceMember

Threads:
    I adore coffee! It is my weakness! Thank God for my Keurig machine! I love to try all the different flavors. Starbucks can't be beat when I need one on the go and don't have time to make one at my house.

10. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I don't drink coffee that much, but I do love drinking Starbucks and Tim Hortons coffee. In my opinion, I think that coffee tastes great and it also helps calm me down when I have a lot of stress.

11. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Seattle's best or Starbucks. Though for me, it doesn't really matter because I like to put a lot of creamer and sugar in mine which then you kind of won't be able to taste.

12. adam24

adam24New Member

Threads:
    Chad suggested this thread and I think it's worthy of being on a Coffeecup forum. After all, it kinda' goes back to the roots of cc I guess.

13. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    nescafe is nice but.......i prefer the bold starbucks coffee.......i love a good strong rich coffee.

14. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Going out? Starbucks without question. As for at home, I'm still looking into different ones...I would love a Keurig :(. lol.

15. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I only got to indulge in this while I was working in the Pastry Kitchen at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami but by far the best would be illy. It's very crisp and aromatic - strong but not bitter. Absolutely phenomenal coffee.

16. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I usually have maxwell and folgers. They all pretty much tastet the same. Aslong

17. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I usually have maxwell and folgers. They all pretty much tastet the same. As long as i have cream and sugar, love coffee anytime of the day.

18. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I guess I would say folgers would be my first choice but If I couldn't get folgers I would get maxwell.

19. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I like just about any Green Mountain coffee that comes out of my Keurig. If I'm getting something special, I like Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. I just can't get over the price. It's $3.35 at my Starbucks. I can get a few cups at home for that.

20. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:

I try to stay away from any brewed coffee from Starbucks. Their iced coffee drinks are okay, but their hot coffee often tasted burned and over processed. The Blonde Roast is somewhat less of an offender, though. It actually tastes almost normal.