Your favorite coffee

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Mama2three • Aug 31, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Its mostly Nescafe for me.. but I love fresh grown and roasted coffee from the coffee growers in our country.. I love the unique flavor of the coffee I buy it directly from a local grower.

2. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    I enjoy coffee made from Arabica bean. I prefer this to the Columbian blend. Arabica bean has a really pure flavor to me.

3. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I also buy from Starbucks but I buy the shade grown variety from South America. It tastes smoother and is less bitter. Try it and I'm sure it will be your new favorite blend.

4. Duskre

DuskreNew Member

Threads:
    The Nescafe Blend would have to be my favorite coffee. I've been drinking this coffee since I was a kid and its quick and easy to prepare. Just mix it with some hot milk and add sugar and it is ready for drinking. The flavor is also one of the best coffees that I've drank.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I used to love Gevalia! They're too expensive for me now, though. I've had to downscale my taste in everything.

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's hard to pick my favourite because I'm not a coffee connoisseur. I buy the main brands at the supermarket and I can't really tell the difference between each brand. I like to drink my coffee black and I have one big cup a day.

7. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I love going to Starbucks. But I just usually buy frappuccinos there as I can't make it on my own..LOL

Anyway, here in the house, we use Bewley's and Kenco Millicano. My hubby is the one who really loves them both. I prefer Bewley's and Nescafe. For cappuccino, we use the brand Percol.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    We have a coffee machine at home and have always used the Bonafide brand. It might be a little expensive but it's worth it, it tastes great. I try not to drink too much coffee though, since it seems to have very bad effects on my health when I drink a cup a day.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At the supermarket they have a special ,separate display for the expensive bags of coffee that come in flavors like White Chocolate Macadamia, or Pumpkin Pie. Those various coffees are like $8 to $10 so I don't get to have them very often. I usually end up drinking Maxwell House or Folger's when I have a coupon.
    I go to Walmart when I'm broke and need to appease my caffeine addiction, because the Great Value coffee is less than $3 a can. The cheapest rock bottom price I've seen for drip brew coffee is Master Chef brand at $2 a can and that's my last-resort desperation coffee.

Since I'm Cuban American from Florida, obviously I drink Cafe Bustelo when I'm in the mood for a very tiny shot of strong Cuban coffee.

10. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I got hooked on several dark blends of Caribou coffee beans, and used to buy them pretty regularly when I was on a major coffee kick. I also really liked Seattle's Best too. I had to kind of ween myself off of all that though because I was blowing a pretty big chunk of change each month on all that stuff.

I heard Seattle's Best was bought out by Starbucks several years ago, fwiw.

11. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    When i can't get a cup of my old pal Cappuccino at a local coffee house near my home, i just pop my trusty Nespresso machine (i think the model is called "U", might be wrong) got it from a friend that had to stop drinking coffee because he had health problems. Really worth it for the "price"!

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Arabica beans do have a smooth, mellow taste and I find the coffee less bitter than Columbian.

13. skyby7

skyby7New Member

Threads:
    I'm my opinion, Tim Hortons has the best coffee out there.

I personally find Starbucks' coffee is way to overpriced.

Tim Hortons has a unique blend and taste that's impossible to re-create. It's great.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I usually switch it up. I like many. For those days I need to grab a coffee on the go, it used to be Tim Hortons (first clue I'm Canadian?), but they just sold out (or are about to, not sure which), so I'm no longer a customer.

15. delco

delcoMember

Threads:
    Dunkin Donuts has a pretty good selection of coffee. I never thought I'd find myself saying that, either.

I'm talking about the ground coffee in a bag you take home and make yourself. They've got a pretty good range of flavors for really not that much.

16. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Starbucks for me as well the houseblend if I ran out of my Maxwell Cappuccinos. I like black coffees in the morning.

17. Barker88

Barker88New Member

Threads:
    Seattle's Best Medium works for me. I also like that it's on sale a lot at Albertsons grocery store. I like the price/taste combo I get with it.

18. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Starbucks, and many of the little espresso stands make excellent coffee,too. However, most of them are simply out of my price range except for an occasional treat, so I look for good deals on coffee when I am shopping. Some stores have gourmet coffee sections, and actually give free sample cups of coffee, and I love testing out new flavors for free that way. Publix often offers their expensive coffees as a BOGO, and that is when I stock up with a couple of them. Usually, I get one flavor that I know I enjoy and one that sounds good as an "adventure coffee" . One of my favorites is Chocolate Raspberry. The whole car smells wonderful after I get a bag of that !

19. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have started drinking coffee in the past few months. I used to like coffee when I was a kid but that was when I consumed milk and sugar, sweet milky coffee isn't very good for you and I didn't like the taste of black coffee, until now. I buy the bog standard coffee like Nescafe but I would like to 'proper' coffee, maybe even roast and grind my own.

20. harryca

harrycaNew Member

Threads:
    I must say I am addicted to coffee. I drink at least 4 cups a day! I mostly drink black filter coffee and my favorite brand is Maxwell. When I am out I prefer Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts.