Your favorite coffee

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Mama2three • Aug 31, 2012.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I am also addicted to coffee. It is part of my morning routine. And at night I enjoy a cup while on the computer or watching a movie. I really do not care for instant coffee though. My most favorites are also the most expensive. So I do not have them on hand all the time. Dunkin Dougnuts is one of my favorites. And I love the different flavors too. Anything from chocolate caramel to vanilla tastes and smells so good. On a regular basis I always have Maxwell House french vanilla.

I am also a huge fan of the flavored creamers they compliment my coffee so well. And sometimes I use chocolate soy milk in my coffee.

2. joshAnthony

joshAnthonyNew Member

Threads:
    I love starbucks coffee and when I can't find the time to stop and grab one at the store I would just make nescafe coffee. Its not the best but its alright. I got to have my coffee in the morning its just my way of life and if I don't things go crazy if you get what I mean.

3. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Honestly, I am not a coffee drinker, can't stand the stuff, however I love the smell of it in the mornings. The only "coffee" I will drink is Starbucks caramel Mochachinno. My grandmother does not consider it coffee though, she calls it a hot, liquid candy bar lol.

4. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I know so many people out here are going to disagree with me on this but for some reason I LOVE folgers coffee. All of my friends think it is gross and they prefer something like Starbucks, but I just can't get enough of Folgers! :)

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am addicted to coffee! I'm truly obsessed! Back when I had a Keurig my favorite coffee was Italian Roast by Starbucks. I also love an expresso roast, but not much of a French roast fan. I also love the sumatra kind!
    Now that I have a Dolce Gusto by Nestle Nescafe, I live the intense expresso kind.