Your Favorite Cuisine

Discussion in Food & Drink started by vida_llevares • Oct 18, 2012.

1. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    Hi. What's your favorite cuisine?

I really love Mexican foods. For Japanese, I just don't like the raw foods such as sushi, etc. I know a lot of people love them, though.

2. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    My favorite cuisine is Polish food! I was raised in a Polish family, and food is a major component of the Polish culture. There are some Polish meals that I can make really cheap. For example, polish sausage, sauerkraut, onions and carrots make a great skillet meal. I always buy my sausage from the polish deli since it is both fresh and inexpensive. I really wish there were more Polish restaurants and buffets so that more people could give it a try. What's nice about some of the buffets is that they are really a good bang for your buck. They are cheap and all-you-can-eat, and very filling too!
    I know a lot of people really love Mexican food, but it is my least favorite by far.

3. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    It depends on my mood. I really love Indian cuisine, but it's just way too expensive to eat. Another cuisine is Japanese. It's absolutely delicious stuff, like teriyaki, sushi, sashimi and so on. I also adore Italian and everyone's fatty favorite: American.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I love mexican food partially because it tends to be inexpensive. To cook, though, I like italian food because it's deceptively easy to prepare.