Your Favorite Designer

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Mar 30, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    What is your favorite designer item?

2. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    My favorite jewelry designer is Nicole Richie. I love her boho chic collections! My favoirite clothing designer is Ellie Saab! I love his dresses. They are so dreamy and beautiful!!! I always watch his Haute couture collections! I would love to have one of his dresses for my wedding (someday :D)!!

3. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    One of my favorite designers would be Pharrell.
    His Billionaire Boys Club line is amazing! It's pretty expensive though.

4. Ella Bella

Ella BellaNew Member

Threads:
    For shoes it's definitely Vince Camuto. I really like their aesthetic and contemporary design. There are also other similar brands like Sam Edelman, Dolce Vita, and Jeffery Campbell but I like VC's line the most. I'm still not sure what my favorite designer for clothes are though. The search continues!

5. Crow

CrowNew Member

Threads:
    I love Betsey Johnson's jewelry. Like, every little ring to necklace I want to buy. She puts so much detail into her work and it's just the kind of style I like.

6. shanontherocks

shanontherocksNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite designer are the ones behind Gymboree's clothing line. Though they recycle some of the same themes every few years I do love the way the themes are spectacularly matched. When shopping for my little ones I have several options in mixing and matching dresses, jeans, leggings, cardigans, and blouses to create a new look. The accessories to match are the icing on th cake.

7. angeldrb

angeldrbNew Member

Threads:
    I love Vera Wang dresses, LV bags, and Prada shoes. :) When looking for designer items, I always search for simplicity and elegance. :)

8. iceteruyo

iceteruyoNew Member

Threads:
    It has to be Christian Siriano of Project Runway. His designs are clean, wearable and unique on its own and I'm just talking about this clothing line, I haven't even started with the shoes!

9. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    LV bags would be my number one on the list followed by the clothes of Diane Von Furstenberg and for shoes, I am absolutely in love with Jimmy Choo! Times like this I wish I live in Paris. :)

10. tskmoore

tskmooreNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite designer would be INC for a more expensive wardrobe. For my everyday look I love H&M. They have outfits you can wear for any occasion. I can dress my whole family with their clothing lines and at an affordable price.

11. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I love my Chanel purse, it's perfect for formal school dances.

My favorite designers are:
    Christian Dior, love everything, it is a symbol of sophistication and quality just like Coco Chanel and Prada (my favourites). Gucci, I like their sunglasses, very classy. Dolce and Gabbana, they kind of put a masculine touch to their clothing to me anyway, but it still looks stunning. Diane von Fürstenberg, a lively and fresh touch to their clothing. And Thomas Burberry (my ultimate fave), it has this classic , timeless touch that I just love.

12. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I love my Chanel purse, it's perfect for formal school dances.

My favorite designers are:
    Christian Dior, love everything, it is a symbol of sophistication and quality just like Coco Chanel and Prada (my favourites). Gucci, I like their sunglasses, very classy. Dolce and Gabbana, they kind of put a masculine touch to their clothing to me anyway, but it still looks stunning. Diane von Fürstenberg, a lively and fresh touch to their clothing. And Thomas Burberry (my ultimate fave), it has this classic , timeless touch that I just love.

13. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    I have several items that I buy from these designers - Tods, Hermes, LV, Marc Jacobs, and other brands I mentioned in another thread. I have two pairs of Louboutins that I keep them safe in my closet :D I still have plenty of shoes, handbags, and clothes that are left behind in my father's house, which I have yet to ask him to ship them to my current location. As I stated before, some items are worth spending lots of money on them because they are made of high-quality materials.

14. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I myself quite like Fred Perry t-shirts. I've got a few of them in the sale actually, but a few I have paid full price for, but I don't regret it at all. The tops look really nice.

15. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    One designer brand that I like especially for men is Massimo Dutti. Where I live currently, I can't find it anywhere! The shirts for men are very stylish and the cut is perfect!

16. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite designer is designer jeans. Jeans such as True Religion, Rock Revival, Laguana Beaches, Robin Jeans and etc. I love purchasing all of these different types of jeans because usually people won't have them. They are also usually appealing to see. They look good on you as well, and they make people take a second look atchu lol.

17. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if this counts, but I would say two of my favorites would be Vans and Converse. Both brands started off or so it seems as sports affiliated, but as time continued on they seem to be very much so catering to the casual consumer. I also love that you can customize the products they offer if you visit their websites!

18. jessicak2

jessicak2Banned

Threads:
    Manish Malhotra My Favorite Designer.