Your Favorite Fast Food Breakfast Menu

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Apr 11, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I find the breakfast menu at McDonald's to be very appealing. Since I often get to sleep very late in the morning, whenever I wake up early enough to catch it before the 10:30AM deadline. There are also some other local fast food brands here that offer a separate menu for breakfast, but I'd say McDonald's tops almost all of them, if not all, in my opiniion. My favorite item to order is a Sausage McMuffin with scrambled eggs.

So what are your favorite fast food breakfast menus, and what do you usually order? I'm curious to see what other local brands have to offer. :)

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only fast food breakfast menu I know is the McDonald's breakfast. I don't eat in McDonald's now but I used to love the sausage and egg McMuffins. I never tried the pancakes or hash browns etc but I'm sure they are good too.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I think I may have an addiction to the McDonald's sausage and egg burritos! Every once in awhile I have to give into the craving for those little guys. I am also a big fan of the original Egg McMuffin with ham. It is pretty rare that I get breakfast through a drive thru so McDonald's is about the only place I go to do that.

4. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I used to work on night shifts so if I'm hungry by the time I get out from work and can't wait to eat at home, I usually drop by at McDonald's or Jollibee (in the Philippines) to get some breakfast meal. In Mcdonald's, I usually get the pancake meal or a rice meal like sausages with rice. In Jollibee, I always get a rice meal too like corned beef and rice.

5. themotleyshopper

themotleyshopperMember

Threads:
    Does coffee count? :) I'm not much of a fast food person, but I do have a weakness for McDonald's Egg McMuffins....and coffee, did I mention coffee?

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I used to eat fast food, I really enjoyed McDonald's hotcake cakes. Hotcakes are my favorite McDonald's menu item period. They are so light and fluffy.

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Mcdonalds will always be the top breakfast because its most popular and probably cheap. But is not my favorite place to eat breakfast. We have place called Macadoos and they sell this breakfast in a cup that has grits, eggs, sausage,cheese, butter with black pepper and salt. So Delicious!!

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love hasbrowns wish a muffin and a bagel with cream cheese.
    This is usually what I order from any fast food place. I love how its made and I love the taste of bagels and muffins in general so I am always happy to have them for breakfast.

9. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I try not to eat to much at fast food places. And I am usually not a breakfast eater. But on the occasion when I do go to a fast food place I like Burger King. I went along time ago and I had a coffee and a croissant with eggs and bacon in it. It is just like McDonalds only the croissant was alot better than the biscuit or english muffin you get at McDonalds. And there is a particular Burger King in our town that just makes a great cup of coffee. It is not to strong or to weak, I really like it. But I will say that McDonalds does have the best hashbrowns ever. They are unbeatable, just like their fries.

10. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I could inhale their egg mcmuffins, especially after a hard night of drinking, lol. I also really like Panera's spinach and egg quiche. It comes in a puff pastry with cheese, and is really good if you get there as soon as they put them out.

11. GavinMcresty

GavinMcrestyMember

Threads:
    I do not eat a great deal of fast food. This is not so much for health reasons as for cost reasons: the food they sell is always very expensive, especially when you consider how much you get for what you pay. Most of the "breakfast" menu items are no use to me since I am vegetarian: a lot of the choices are based on bacon since it is a "breakfast" food. For that reason, I normally would not bother since it hardly seems worthwhile paying them the extra money to fry some eggs for me. If I am stuck then I might get a sandwich and some hash browns but that would be all really.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like McDonald's breakfast items, but I also like the Burger King Croissanwich. Burger King in the 1980's is the first place I remember that served croissant breakfast sandwiches. Of course now they're everywhere and even sold in the frozen food section. But Burger King in the 80's is the first place I ever saw a croissant sandwich.
    Burger King has doughnut holes now, which I want to try.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe that thing exists in other countries, but around here there isn't such a thing. A bother too, those items look really good, if only to eat from time to time.

14. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    The breakfast meal at McDonalds.
    Fattening or not, I love the hashbrowns and the scrambled eggs they serve. The pancakes are a plus too.

15. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only one I know is McDonalds.. I don't have a clue what other places offer and you couldn't pay me to eat at fast food places anymore. The last time I had breakfast at McDonalds was during a massive pregnancy craving. Worst time to eat fast food but I fought it and fought it and my body won (or lost?). I had a sausage mcmuffin thing and a hashbrown. I got two bites into the mcmuffin and found a spider baked RIGHT INTO the bread. Yeah.. that was the end of my cravings and the last time I'd ever step foot into a fast food joint lol.

16. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the burger king breakfast menu if only because it includes cinnamon buns, which mcdonald's does not have.

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I love mickey ds breakfast I love the mcgriddles its my favorite I don't think I like any other place for breakfast but Mcdonalds

18. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely have breakfast out but I have had both the McDonald's & Tim Horton's sausage egg muffin. I thought they both tasted pretty good, but not something I would eat often. They both tasted relatively similar as well. I would be open to trying the oatmeal, but I'm worried they add too much sugar and who knows what else to make it taste good. Overall, I prefer to eat at home. But I would choose to eat at Tim's for breakfast if I had to.

19. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    My favourite breakfast items are apple sausage, hash browns and pancakes with a small side of bacon occasionally. I try to eat breakfast at home usually but every now and then, I go to the local coffeehouse where it can be pretty pricy but oh so delicious.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually don't eat breakfast, but I love McDonald's sausage and egg mcmuffin. Sometimes I eat their pancakes too.