Your favorite movie?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by SpiralArchitect • Nov 16, 2013.

1. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    My personal favorite is Sergio Leone's the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The classic western has one of the best cast in the 3 leads and they play their parts with perfection. The story is brilliant, the fight scenes well choreographed, the soundtrack great. The climax is so epic that I get goosebumps every time I watch it.

So, what are your favorite movies?

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite movie is "A Walk to Remember", which is the best movies I have ever seen. The ending is very sad, which makes me cry every time I watch the movie. Also, I have read the book, which is one of the best romance novels I have ever read. I would like to watch more movies that's similar to "A Walk to Remember".

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite movie is still oldboy. Not the horrible thing that was the american remake, that can go die in a hole. They managed to ruin the main character by choosing someone who looks like he is the toughest guy around, which ruins the point of the story.

4. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say its a tie between the godfather or the godfather 2.

Both were magnificent mob movies, but also lessons on life and business.

5. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    So many great movies that is hard to pick, I recall Hachico, 50-50, Bourne or Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars... :)

6. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah. The original was awesome in a totally twisted way. It's not a pleasant movie but one of the most compelling around. As for the remake, I was pretty sure it would suck. I mean apart from the Departed what other remake of a foreign movie has ever been good.

7. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    I have a special passionate for the prestige. The surprise with me is that I have watched the move for like ten times now. I am also planning to watch it next week during my off-job time. I love the actors, I adore the platform I really love everything concerning this movie.

8. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I also enjoy some of the classics, I think my favorite is Top Gun and Terminator, I think I must watched these movies more than 10 times each.

9. JoeyJ

JoeyJBanned

Threads:
    This is a hard one but probably Donnie Darko. I love the concept of this movie, as creepy as it is.

It's one of those movies that makes me think really deeply. It's never a disappointment no matter how many times I watch it!