Your favorite pizza?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by 003 • May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    When you get down to it, I really like it all and I have rarely had bad pizza, but of course there are better choices than others. There is a local place here that does thin crust pretty well, and I would say it is like a NY pizza, but I also like the deep dish if you can get a good one.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Without any doubt, pizza is one of my favorite foods in the whole world. :cool:

Choosing only one flavor is impossible (at least for me)... So, I'll say some of my favorites: Shrimp with bacon, four cheeses and chicken with corn.

The list is long, but those 3 flavors are on top of it. They're always on my priorities every time I order some pizza. ;)

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of pizza cones because they are not messy to eat. It's shape makes it popular for parties. I really hate it when toppings fall off but that is not the case with pizza cones.

I save money by using Velveeta cheese because they are cheaper.

4. Sunflower_Michele54

Sunflower_Michele54New Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that love pizza in general. Although, I would have to say that my favorite type of pizza is stuffed crust pizza. Whenever I get stuffed crust pizza, I get it from Pizza Hut. I like their stuffed crust pizza plain with extra sauce. I even like to order it with mushrooms.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I'm originally from Chicago, so I prefer Chicago style pizza. I like both the deep dish and the thin crust. Some people say that only deep dish counts, but that is usually just too filling for me. I like crisp crust, hearty sauce, mushrooms, and real Italian sausage.

I'm not a big fan of fast food pizza restaurants though. Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, Little Caesar's, Papa John's, Domino's, etc. These are just not my cup of tea. I like real food, real pizza, made with good, rich, real ingredients.

Of course, price wise, the fast food pizza is generally cheaper. I see the parking lots full at a lot of these places when I'm in the city. If I'm going for cost cutting I'd rather eat other cheap food than cheap pizza or just run to the grocery store, buy the ingredients instead of buying fast food, and make my own.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Pizza is one of the best food in the entire universe! I love it so much that I can't resist it even when I'm in a carb diet. I've tasted various pizzas which are mostly delicious but Sbarro is my favorite. It's the best for me especially their Chicago White and Angus Beef :D I've also tasted pizzas in Pizza Hut and Shakey's and both are good as well.

7. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    @003@003 I totally agree with you. I too have the same preferences. Lots of veggies and lots of cheese. I love cheesy pizza. That's why I like Pizza hut better than Dominos.

#27Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  8. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think the Mellow Mushroom(pizza chain) is really good pizza,but maybe not the best,and the place started back in the hippy culture of the 70's in Atlanta,the pizza being stone baked and their theme is stoner. The place is very hippy decorated as well,and feels like a place where Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead would find quite groovy.Its got a nice thick crust and the maui wowie pizza is not bad,and they serve beer there also.

#28Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  9. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Although Pizza is not a traditional dish at my place I too occasionally have Pizza to reward myself if I achieve some of my targets or finish off things as I have planned. I usually love Pizzas with extra cheese like you and have mostly vegetables as my toppings. My most favourite topping is mushroom. Yummy. :););)

10. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I think I can eat all types of pizza, but I would be avoiding those thin crust ones, since I don't really like thin pizzas, because they seem to be less filling. I also love those stuffed crust ones from Pizza Hut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.