Your Favorite Restaurant

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by hunysukle • Sep 16, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite restaurant not including fast food? How often do you eat there?

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I love to eat at Chili's, but their food doesn't seem as good as it was 10 years ago. I don't know...maybe my tastebuds are changing. But they make this awesome pepperjack burger that is to die for. Plus, it's just down the street from where I live.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    We have three excellent Spanish restaurants locally. They're not part of a chain, just family owned, but you can get a 3 course meal with salad and bread, and half a bottle of wine per person for 7 - 12 Euro per person ( £5.50, $9 - £9.70 - $15). We go around once every two or three weeks, and for special occasions. Even though it's so cheap, if you go too often, it stops being a treat and becomes a routine. When we have visitors staying, we eat out most nights while they're here.

4. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    My favorite restaurant of all time is sushi place known as Hibiki. It is hands down one of the best Japanese restaurants I've ever been to. They have a lot of yummy and affordable things on their menu and what I love most is the all you can eat sushi for $19.99. If you have ever had sushi, then you know expensive it can be. You can't go wrong with all you can eat for that low of a price. Not only that but I have a lot of fond memories at Hibiki. I've had my fair share of nights out with friends and family at that place. :)

5. niceness8000

niceness8000Active Member

Threads:
    Mine switches from time to time, but right now it's going to be a restaurant in Orlando called the T-Rex Cafe." It's the next version of Rainforest cafe. It's a little more modern, and I think the food is good. Besides, it's fun to go there.

6. Rogerwagyu

RogerwagyuNew Member

Threads:
    my favorite food beef steak

7. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite restaurant is Rosas Cafe Tortilla Factory back where I grew up in Amarillo, TX. I miss it like crazy but unfortunately it's 4 hours away, there's another one an hour away and I sometimes go to eat there but it's too expensive with gas prices these days. I don't know why we don't have one here in Oklahoma city, it's way bigger than Amarillo and you would think they would build one here. I love it so much I actually contacted them and asked them to build one here and also posted it on their Facebook page lol.

8. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    i dont get to get out much to any restaurants but when i do i love going to this local sushi place its not part of a chain but omg there sushi and orange chicken is the best ever. I'm like a kid in a candy store when ever i go there. :-( now im hungry. lol

9. Hushaam

HushaamNew Member

Threads:
    That's a tough decision. I HATE McDonalds,KFC and Burger King. They are just to oily and fatty for me. I would have to go with Popeyes Louisiana Chicken. I LOVE there fries. They taste heavenly. There chicken is also pretty good and it tastes amazing with there sweet and spicy sauce! I highly suggest you try it.:D

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like salads and soup at the Olive Garden, and of course the bread sticks. I don't go out to dinner often but that is top of my list.

11. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I'm torn between Macaroni Grill, Red Lobster, and Buffet Palace. I don't eat at any of these places often.

12. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I would say Smokin Pig and Joe Crab Shack are two great places that have good food. Red Lobster has the worst seafood.

13. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite restaurant is Bodato burgers. :) They only serve healthy burgers, pasta and salad. :) It is better than any other heart attack burgers out there. :) I always enjoy eating many burgers in less calories. :)

14. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I don't eat out often but when I do I like visiting a local Chinese restaurant not far from my house, the food is gorgeous - I love the chicken fried rice and salt/chilli chips. I also like eating at Nandos but I rarely go because it is so expensive - nice treat though.

15. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    We eat out a lot because of our work schedule. SO, we kind of go through phases of favorites. Right now it is Crazy Stir. F0r just 9.99, you can choose noodles or rice, and beef and chicken. \They give you a little frying pan and you go and pick all all of the fresh veggies that are cut and arranged so nicely, fresh spices, and sauce choice like curry, kung pao, Ginger, etc. Then you give the chef your pan and he cooks it right there in front of you. It tastes awesome, and you can make as many trips as you want. ( I have only managed one trip myself, by I have seen someone else go back a few times! )

16. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite restaurant is a small restaurant named Tasty wings and Zesty Things in my area. It sells most of the traditional foods I ate when I lived in South America. The price ranges from $4-14 depending on the meal you order.

17. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    My Favorite Restaurant is Bodato Burgers. :) It is more healthier than any other burger bar or food chain out there. :) It is not like the any other heart-attack burger. It is also more delicious yet healthy burger joint. :)