Your Favorite Sneakers

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DrRipley • May 8, 2013.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite sneaker brand is Reebok. I think their sneakers are simple, comfy and more affordable than thlse fancy Nike sneakers. I have had Nike and Adidas, and I thought Nike was too hard and didn't let my feet move properly. Of course, it might have been the sneakers type, but after that I never bought another Nike pair.
    My favorite Reebok pair is my cheapest one! I bought it at Ross discount store for 39 dollars. It's black, purple and white, the running type shoes. As I like to run they are the best for me.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite brand, I think that both Nike and Adidas have a similar quality. Not exactly in the sneaker quality I love Cat, Cat really looks good and they have an amazing quality.

3. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I will always be a fan of Nike sneaker products! I have several Jordan retros in my collection and a couple pair of Lebrons. I also prefer other brands such as Converse (Chucks to be exact) and Vans. My sneaker collection is growing bigger by the day and I'm really just starting to incorporate different styles instead of just sticking to one particular brand.

4. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I usually choose sneakers based on fit, style, and price, but my heart remains true to a few brands I fell in love with when I first started running, including Puma, Adidas and Nike. But my favorite would have to be NIKE. All the style they have are out off this world, from Jordans to AirForce1. The one I would have to single out would have to be the Yeezy by Kanye West.