Your Favorite Way Of Enjoying The 4th Of July

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Fran Sherrell • Jun 15, 2017.

1. Fran Sherrell

Fran SherrellNew Member

Threads:
    How is your favorite way of enjoying the 4th of July? What Gift you will purchase on this auspicious day?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    The way I loved and now miss of celebrating this day was going to the beach with many of my family members and staying there until late at night. We would make a bonfire and roast marshmellows and even hotdogs. I think it's at 10 at night when they have a firework show above the sea which looks so beautiful. My family and relaxed eating and watching the show.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All the children are all grown, so we celebrate by watching TV programs of the 4th and have a little something special at home. We don't go to parades or fireworks displays, for we're Senior Citizens already and like the comforts go home. We enjoy the programs the holiday brings.

4. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Around here, there are lots of free events to take advantage of for families, or anyone really. It's something to look forward to, and you get to spend the day celebrating and enjoying the outdoors. There are picnics, parades, and all sorts of things leading up to fireworks displays.

There are usually sales of the types of foods most people enjoy for picnics and cookouts, so I shop those sales to get ready in advance. We usually cook something nice on the grill and have the family over. Then, sometimes, the kids do their own thing for a while. We usually meet up again in time for the fireworks.

Do you shop for any cute decorations for your Independence Day celebrations?

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I usually enjoy a nice dinner with family and friends and eat some great food, also I try to let the wine flow quite a bit as well(haha). And part of this dinner could include watermelon and a lot of variety of foods also. They have a big fireworks show in town-with some well known musicians as well,during the day-the problem with this is- its really to humid -but it can be quite fun as well. Other times though-where I live near the beach,you can step outside and enjoy the local beach village fireworks.

#5Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  6. Jayden

JaydenNew Member

Threads:
    Usually i have spent this day with my family and buddies, firstly i went the beach and spent a good time and enjoyed with my buddies and after late night i had full enjoyed dinner with my family, this day my mom is baking some special dishes, Potato Salad Receipt, Testy Appetizers, Boston Baked Beans, cups hot water.