Your favorite website for purchasing gifts

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by hunysukle • May 30, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite online store for purchasing gifts for others? One Christmas I purchased everyone's gifts at Overstock.com because the items are reasonably priced and shipping is $3 or less on ALL products. I also tend to shop at Amazon.com and Drugstore.com for gifts.

2. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    I usually find pretty much all the gifts that I need on Amazon. I mean they have everything under the sun and usually at an unbeatable price. I like gifting people Kindle books on there as well.

3. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon and toysrus.com are my favorites.

4. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon! Definitely, definitely Amazon, but in Canada we have a very limited selection: music, books, DVDs and a few other items. I also like Land's End now for clothes shopping. EBay has been another destination for me to purchase bullion or computer accessories.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I use Amazon or I Want One of Those, as both sites are very reasonable, and also offer a gift wrapping facility. As I live in Spain and most of my friends and family are in the UK, that's very useful. Also, there's something for every taste. I often send flowers as gifts, and Bunches are my choice for that, as each time you shop you earn money off the next order. They also include free chocolates, which makes the gift more special.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I find most of the items I look for are on Amazon. My daughter does all of her shopping on Amazon and has gotten some relay good deals.

7. chocbunny

chocbunnyNew Member

Threads:
    For me (in the UK) it is also Amazon, particularly for books and DVDs. However, if I'm looking for something special I like to go to notonthehighstreet.com - it is a great place for unique gifts that they are not likely to have seen before. Plus a lot of what is listed on there is able to be personalised, which is a great touch.

8. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Etsy.com

Everything is created by an individual or small business, and the products are usually very artistic, and high quality. They have unique, quirky objects you wouldn't find elsewhere, so the person is guaranteed to be amazed. They also sell their stuff for pretty cheap too!

9. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love to purchase gifts online at Amazon or ebay. I like using ebay because they have BillMeLater with Paypal so when money is a little tight then I have that to fall back on. I like Amazon because they have everything on that website. It's my favorite to use and I usually use Amazon gift cards that I get for free from using Swagbucks.

10. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I like going to Amazon or Etsy. Amazon has about everything you are looking for at good prices. But Etsy has unique and creative gifts that can be really personal and special.

11. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    My go-to website for gifts is Etsy! You can find almost anything there and it's handmade by someone, not a big business. It can be a bit pricey, depending on the shop, but you know the gift is 100% unique and it's usually great quality. Other than that, I'll hit up thinkgeek.com, Amazon, or Half.com, depending on the person and what I have in mind.

12. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    It used to be Ebay but lately I have found the sellers to be VERY unreliable, for example I bought a load of Christmas presents that never arrived and my family think I lied! One of the items turned up yesterday! I now use Amazon which I have found to be much more reliable.

13. Nathan

NathanBanned

Threads:
    Wow nice thanks for sharing .....:)

14. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    I frequently doing online shopping. Some times also i done Gifts online shopping. I like below two sites for the online shopping of gifts .
    These two sites have a beautiful collection of gifts for all occasions and celebration.

15. KayleenWare

KayleenWareBanned

Threads:
    I prefer to buy gifts from a gift shop..that way i can make my decision better..

16. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Amazon and Expressgiftservice

#16Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can't go wrong with Amazon or Ebay as long as you choose a trusted seller. For books, my favorite would be bookdepository.com since they offer free shipping worldwide.

18. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I enjoy online shopping so much. It's so convenient and hassle free. When I shop for shoes for myself or as a gift I like to shop at zappos.com. This site is amazing. The offer free shipping on everything and I receive my product in less than 72 hours WITHOUT paying for expedited shipping. I plan on using them for the up and coming holiday.

19. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depends who I'm buying for. If its for my friends, Bath and Body Works, Sephora and Ulta are my favorites. For my family I like the body shop, Macy's or cool little gift shops.