Your Favourite Accessory?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • Apr 29, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Everyone likes to add a finishing touch to their outfit.

For men, this is usually a nice watch. One that goes well with the outfit and completes the deal. Sometimes, the accessory can be a necklace or a bracelet, although this is rare.

For women, there are so many possibilities.

What is your favourite accessory? Not just a general type, but perhaps a brand too.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite fashion accessory is a purse. A lot of women love shoes. I love purses. I really don't have a favorite brand. I mostly go with the color and style. I also don't like my pursue to match my outfit exactly. It can be in the same color family, but not an exact match.

3. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I love a scarf with a variety of colors and patterns. They add "fun" to my wardrobe and can be very functional on a windy day to fight off messy hairdos. They can be wrapped around the top of a small straw hat for a spring time feel or tight around the neck to act much like a turtleneck sweater.

I think men should also have ascots in their wardrobe when they don't want to wear a tie but still be a little professional -- or those "cowboy" ties that are a rope with a medallion. In any event, clothes and accessories should be fun no matter what! If they would let me go to work in a multicolored floor-length tee shirt, I would! (But state agencies frown on that! LOL!)

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm a guy and I don't really care about my watch. I bought a cheap digital one and everyone seems to love it! I don't think I have any preferred accessories but I do get picky whenever I'm buying a new pair of shades for the summer.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    When I'm dressed to impress, my favourite accessories are hair ornaments. I have long hair, and I have a selection of slides, combs, flowers, fascinators and other really beautiful hair accessories. I buy them from the street markets, and don't pay very much for them at all, but they just add that finishing touch to my outfit, and make me feel extra special.

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Very good question...and rather difficult to answer. I have a thing for good quality shades and earrings. Next would be bags. I used to have a thing for scarves once upon a time. But if I had to choose one, it would definitely be sun shades!

7. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I do love a great bag, but also the perfect necklace just makes an outfit. Or a great pair of shoes. Too many choices!

8. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    My favorite accessory is earrings. I love earrings. I usually don't wear any jewelry except earrings and my wedding ring. I good purse is also a good accessory to have too!

9. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    If I had to choose, it would be a necklace and I can't leave the house without my watch. I have several watches - I love them, and I have a few necklaces that are my favourites. My watch collection - GUESS, Tag Heuer, Rolex, and a few pairs that do not have brands to them. One of my GUESS watches was a gift and the rest, I bought with y hard-earned money. I have a few necklaces from Thomas Sabo, Astley Clarke, and the rest were my late mother's gold collection.

10. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I made a silk tiedyed scarf in textiles last term which i love!! It has pale colours,at the two ends it's yellow then flows in to a soft pink then flows into a lavender colour purple in the middle. I call it my 'Tropical Scarf' I got 19/20 for it to! I also wear my ring that my boyfriend gave me for Valentines Day.

11. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I always wear a necklace when I head out. I also have a couple of ballers I usually wear... actually, not just usually. I wear them everyday, even at school. One's a Slytherin baller, and the other is a Jibbitz one my boyfriend got from me when he went overseas for a bit. I have a couple of multicolored stars and little froggies on it.

12. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Mine would have to be a nice pair of sunglasses paired my shiny silver ring, which is just a plain old band that I seem to really like. The watch is also an accessory I never leave home without though, I don't wear it for the aesthetics.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love wearing my old vintage locket necklace or anything vintage for my accessory especially those rings! I'm really fascinated wearing them plus they really catch people's attention. I like how they can look classy and timeless at the same time. :)

14. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    It would be a sunglasses with a nice light brown tint that people could see my eyes through it. It is summer here in my country and it will definitely be appropriate. I am not being boastful or something but I really look good wearing my vintage Ray Ban sunglasses. :D

15. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    My favourite accessories are earrings, watch, handbag and bracelet. I love to buy all this from online fashion store. I don't need to search more for trendy collection at E-stores. All that I have purchased among these accessories are trendy and artificial. The fashion is changing all the time so I like to wear these trendy accessories.

16. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    I guess a watch. Not a Rolex or anything high end and pricey. But I do wear a watch, and there are certain styles I tend to pick. Now I suppose many people are opting for their phones to tell time instead of a watch.
    Ryder13

17. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite accessories are hair ornaments, handbags (preferably Guess, Big Bhudda, and Babyphat satchels), necklaces from fashionbella.com, forever21, and Betsey Johnson.

18. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    For me it is my stainless steel bracelet that my fiancee gave me a year ago for Valentines Day, it obviously didn't cost a lot but I still treasure it and wear it EVERY TIME I got out as it goes with everything. I also wear some rave event bands on my right hand which glow in the dark.

19. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite accessories include a scarf and a necklace. I feel that they add a lot to any girl and help with confidence as well as appearance! They are a must have in my opinion!

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I guess my favorite accessory would have to be my earrings, shoulder bag, and eyeglasses. I have worn eyeglasses since my late teens because my eyes can't see clearly anymore, and I never leave home without it.