Your Favourite Accessory?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • Apr 29, 2012.

1. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite accessories are my watch and bracelet. I couldn't go a day without them, especially my watch. It just feels so bare and empty not wearing them. I know there is a clock function in all phones but it still feels different and I still prefer to wear a watch.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I always wear glasses as well. I never actually counted them as an accessory. I could never say I like them but I am very content with them. I feel that they are just something I am forced to wear them everyday but I'd never call them my favorite. What brand of sunglasses do you wear? (Maybe mine are too hideous haha).

3. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Ohh this is hard, hmmm. I like scarf for wintery cold days and a a bag that has same colour as my shoes. I am very fond of Ninewest stuffs, Toms and Tommy Hilfiger.

4. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    Recently, my favorite is a watch. I used to hate watches but now I think they look classy and elegant on a woman. I recently purchased my first watch and I can't wait to buy more. It isn't name brand or anything, just a plain watch with diamonds from watch. It was pretty cheap but looks expensive, which I love. I don't have a specific type of brand that O love to wear, I just go by what ever is cute. I'm not too picky like that.

5. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    I like many accessories, like scarf, pendant, earrings, ring and so on, through I don't need some of them.
    T1Ya6SXc4bXXcvjGja_120117.DX%19VXMRY6O~8LQ7%((AKC.T1VhRSXnVFXXb_Dn38_072058.T2fsXHXoFMXXXXXXXX_!!405312179.T25kjiXmlaXXXXXXXX_!!51713144.

6. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I would say that my favorite accessories would have to be jewelry. I don't really have a favorite piece, i just have to my earrings bracelets and necklaces on to complete my outfit. Or maybe a nice watch if am not wearing a bracelet.

7. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Accessory makes your look complete.I love to wear a watch to make myself attractive.

8. Amy

AmyNew Member

Threads:
    I like a lot of fashion accessory e.g nail polish, bag and shoes. I most like and my favorite is Jewelery. Jewelery plays key role to make make your look more attractive. So, I go for Jewelery.

#28Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  9. celinadesuza

celinadesuzaNew Member

Threads:
    My Favorite accessory necklace.

10. jhawkins408

jhawkins408New Member

Threads:
    It depends on the season. During the winter, I don't think I hardly ever step out without a scarf. I have more of them then I can count! Also, if I am hitting the town for a night with the girls... I love finding a cute pair of large earrings. I have darker hair, and usually bright colors really stand out and draw attention to my face!

11. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I would have to say my favorite would be my earrings. I can't leave the house without my stud earrings on and they are pearls. It's say a lot about a lady wearing pearls because it makes her look stylish and all pulled together and classy. It speaks loud saying that's a lady and she knows she is special.

12. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    Favorite Ring.

13. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Probably watches. I don't wear anything else, really.
    Watches are pretty casual and nice looking so I'll go with that.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have far too many to narrow it down, it depends on so much, so I don't really have a fave and I'm not into brands. The one that makes it to every outfit though is my grandmother's engagement ring. It beats everything else, hands down.

15. carclain

carclainNew Member

Threads:
    my g shock dw6900nb-7 that I got for christmas, it's so smooth, goes great with everything I wear, looks very nice, worth the $100.

16. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Popped shirt color and rimless sunglasses, goes really well with my trademark leather jacket. Can't go wrong with those 3 combined!

17. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I did forget about my favorite glasses which are rimless and made by Christian Dior. I love those glasses and will never leave the house without those. They have the tinted black lens and large frame. They are very stylish and I love those. They are made to wear as shades also.