Your Favourite Online Store

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Decentlady • Oct 25, 2016.

1. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I most frequently purchase apparel and shoes from Snapdeal or Amazon. I prefer Snapdeal because of its cheaper prices. When I can't get the item thst I am looking from on Snapde then I turn to Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra , Jabong etc.

Which is your favourite online store and why?

2. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is my all time favorite. Snapdeal is no double cost effective but the quality of the purchased products were not good in couple of occasions. My experience with Amazon is nice so far. It is because of there product range, discounts, variety of deals, and above all the easy return policy. Moreover, Amazon offers almost all kind of products, starting from grocery to high-end goods and many more.

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite would be Amazon just because it's the most reliable if you're talking about companies that only sell online. If it can be any online store then I like WalMart, Soriana and Chedraui. If you have a problem, you can just deal with it at the stores.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    For clothes I prefer Myntra and otherthings - Snapdeal and Amazon. I am not a frequent online shopper, but these are the apps that I use for online shopping - whenever I have to do it.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I still have something in me that drives me to Amazon. I think it is mainly the fact that everything is already inputted in there and the process is so easy now, but the more I think about the more I think that it might not be that good of a thing to have.

6. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    Amazon, swimsuitsforall, maurices, kohls, target. It really depends on what I am looking for but I do most of my shopping online.

7. James-M

James-MMember

Threads:
    Buying clothes online can be a tricky affair, and it is more so if you are buying ethnic clothing online. Because, in case of ethnic wear like salwar kameez, lehenga and saree

My favourite online shopping portal is Lashkaraa, provides worldwide shipping facility along with timely delivery. Lashkaraa also renders quality services to the customers and ensures full satisfaction.

Lashkaraa is a reputed and trusted online e-retailer that provides 100% secure shopping along with multiple payment options for the benefit of the customer.

#7Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  8. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still have to try Amazon although I am not a habitual online shopper. In my several purchases online, it is Lazada that I patronize. The delivery is okay with the promised schedule. And although the quality of the products sometimes are questionable, Lazada gets an average rating from me.

9. Mike U

Mike UNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite store is amazon for buying daily things related to home etc.. For Jewelry I prefer Goldia that has different styles of rings and other accessories.

10. Muntic0re

Muntic0reNew Member

Threads:
    aliexpress, tomorrow is a big shopping day :)

11. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I don't actually have a favorite online store but I normally shop at Lazada and Ebay. Haven't tried Amazon and AliExpress yet and other online shops. I seldom buy items online so I don't use the two that much, but they are both reliable in terms of delivery time and product quality, but not all I must say since there are low quality products that are being sold online that's why shoppers should be extra more careful.

12. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    swimsuitsforall or kohls for me

13. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I will always trust Amazon over any other online store. Never had one problem with them, plus, you can find the best deals on certain items from different sellers. I also like Etsy, because their items are just so unique....but I have asked many sellers questions on there and haven't gotten responses.....which makes me not trust that particular seller, and then I don't buy from them. Because if they can't answer your question, you wonder if they are even still there. :D:rolleyes:

14. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon was,is and will be my first and foremost choice. I have had a pleasant experience having been associated with them for over 4 years now. Their delivery is really fast and very rarely do their products disappoint me. Once, I ordered a T-shirt from Amazon and it was slightly damaged. I spoke to the Amazon customer associate and he was very kind and generous. He not only initiated the refund immediately but also gave me a gift card worth the amount of the T-shirt I had ordered.

My experiences with Flipkart and Jabong have been terrible. Their support teams are worthless and they do not refund the products easily. Amazon, hands down wins the e-commerce game.

15. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite store is Flipkart. Why because is I started online shopping on this site and it is amazing as I find most of the products easily. If I couldn't find in Flipkart I will go to Amazon and Snapdeal. These two are good and reasonable too. :)

16. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like walmart.com, walgreens.com and ebay.com. I liked amazon.com before the free shipping amount went up. I like walmart.com, walgreens.com, and ebay.com because of prices & they have what I always browse for with very good prices. Walmart.com has rollbacks, specials and sales always. Walgreens.com has sales and things I'm looking for with very reasonable prices. Ebay.com is very good for hard to find items that no one else has so I get them from ebay.com. I still go to amazon.com for I can find some of the things I want to buy with free shipping. All the sites saves me money, has what I want and has very good prices. All sites are good and trusted sites for buying too. They have good customer service for any questions or if anything goes a bit wrong.

17. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy 2nd hand clothes from Ebay, and while some do fit me, others are very ill-fitting, and the plaid shorts that I bought even seemed to be for kids, lol.Unfortunately, I cannot return the items anymore, so I'm stuck with just selling them again online. So unless I know the exact measurements of the clothes laid flat when it comes to pants and shirts, then I won't buy it.

18. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I use Amazon or Ebay and although I love the ease of online shopping I have made a few mistakes with regard to sizing. I always read the reviews which can give you a good indication of whether an item is measuring smaller than average but it isn't always accurate. The best second hand clothes I ever bought online was my granddaughter's brownie uniform which I got on Ebay in excellent condition at a fraction of the cost I would have paid for it new. It fitted her perfectly too and when she grew out of it I passed it on again for free to someone who was struggling financially. |

19. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been shopping online in Lazada for several times already. It is my online store as far as apparel, laptop, smartphones, and some electronic gadgets.

Lazada is owned by German e-commerce. It has branches in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. For me, this online shopping is reliable.

20. silkgharindia

silkgharindiaNew Member

Threads:
    As we all know that

is the biggest platform of buying best quality of products at very affordable price range, here you get any kind of products in one store.