Your health foods?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • May 8, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    When I am feeling sick, I am always wanting to eat oranges and a lot of citrus fruits. I feel after I ate them that I get stronger. Why will not I? They are pack of high vitamin C which strengthens immune system to fight the invasion of foreign materials in the body.

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I take vitamin C tablets a few times a week. I would eat oranges but they have made my chest hurt before. But I like eating other fruits like apples and bananas especially. I like eating raw nuts like walnuts too. I try to avoid juices like carrot and orange because they have a lot of sugar. I know fruit tends to have a lot of sugar but I guess it's the way you consume drinks faster that makes fruit juices bother me.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We mostly have fruits like bananas, apples, and oranges in the house, so I just eat them whenever I want to have a quick snack. You can never go wrong eating fruits. I also think that it's ok to binge on them and you won't experience any adverse effects unlike other foods.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    It's all in the mind man! Just kidding. Of course fruits and veggies are a great source of vitamins, I find myself eating a lot of citrus fruits when I'm sick. But you have to be careful though, yes fruits are full of juicy vitamins and stuff, but they contain a lot of sugar which is bad for you as well.