Your Most Visited Earning Site

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by tonyb • Feb 15, 2017.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    There a few sites I frequently visit these days where I do different kinds of tasks. Though I am still on the look out for better paying sites in the mean time my easily most visited site is Humanatic. The fact is it's tough here at times as you would suffer penalty if your task go wrong. With that being said, I'd like to know your most visited site and what is the earning potentials, is it opened to international members.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if you are a member of ForumCoin. Every day, I am visiting it and keep it updated by reacting to the old or recent posts there. In so doing, I earn a money. Take your time. Visit the ForumCoin and try your luck there.

3. pathankp

pathankpNew Member

Threads:
    well most of the time these sites do SCAM, about 5 years ago i was using PTC sites but now a days every PTC site is a scam you can't trust any PTC site.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @pathankp@pathankp There are still a few PTC sites I know that are never scam, they have passed the test of time. One of them is Clixsense, I am on this site and I can confidently tell you this is a real PTC site. There are many other tasks apart from visiting sites there. Another PTC site I work with is Wad Ojooo in fact I have been paid by this site when I reached their payout threshold. It less than $3 for a payout here.

#4Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017
  5. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't binge on any site, but right now I am pretty happy with "Job Spotter". You take photos of signs advertising jobs. They pay an average of about 60c a post and you can withdraw any amount in the form of various gift cards like Amazon. I am amazed how many job ads I see now I am watching out for them. I see at least one a day, most days.

Other than that I also used Surveys on the Go, Quickthoughts and Swagbucks.

6. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    Fiverr.
    It's actually a freelancing site. I don't like PTC sites.
    Some PTC sites are legit but they will just waste your time. It takes much time to earn even just one cent. If you are in a situation that you need money fast, you should do some offline jobs like dog-walking or data entry for a local company. There are some people earning much money with neobux but they had to invest a lot!

7. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I am active on Humanatic and I think there is no other sites that gives you an opportunity to earn unlimited money. But as OP rightly mentioned it is not easy to earn money there as wrong answers could erode all your earnings. However, I am still active there and spend a lot of time reviewing calls. I am also active in a number of paid to post forums which is quite good. In fact I love working on forums but the earning potential is quite limited there.

I was also active in a few PTC sites earlier but most of them turned scams. I never joined any PTC sites after that and I will never. It's not only a matter of foul play but also the pay rates are quite dismal in PTC field.

8. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    It keeps on changing.
    Once upon a time, it was Bubblews. When the site died, I took up a few freelancing work. But, those type of works are time-bound. I could not continue as there's little time to me to devote in such jobs. These days, PTP sites are the most visited sites for me. I can work according to wish without feeling bored.

9. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    TFW and the forumcoin. These two are my regulars. Both geniune, friendly and not boring at all.

I earn few cents a day, forumcoin is slower but then it all adds up and keeps you going.

10. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I used to be active in Humanatic and thought it was a great site to earn money. However, after a few days of reviewing calls, the calls suddenly stopped coming in. I had nothing to review. I refreshed it and visited it everyday but to no avail, still have no calls available to review which I find really disappointing :( I can't even withdraw my funds because I still haven't reached it's minimum threshold.

11. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Few times the calls may not be many but be sure at other times there are real many calls to review. The main difficulty working on that site is the penalty issue, you just have to give in full attention to calls so you review them accurately and not suffer a penalty. I'm not comfortable if a call gets too long, say more than five minutes, it takes time to review and if you get it wrong,tough.

12. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I visit my article writing site the most because I have had some big jobs to work on this last year. When there is a lull from that, I do a lot of work on MTURK. When I try hard enough and there are a lot of surveys, I can make around $5 for a couple hours worth of work. I like doing the paid tasks on this site because you actually qualify to do most of them and a lot of the surveys are posted by colleges as part of a study they are doing.

13. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Like @Nakitakona@Nakitakona I’m also a habitue of ForumCoin. It is an open forum about earning money online and also with a board about technology. What I like in ForumCoin is the absence of limitation. Even a one-liner is accepted and given credit as long as the comment is relevant to the thread. By the way, the site pays 1.5 cents for every post you make. It is not easy money because you earn in coins but the interaction is superb and the posts are more of the intelligent type (not commenting just to earn). The downside is the limitation on the number of posts per day – it was 7 before, I don’t know if it was expanded to a maximum of 10 posts per day. And as I had posted in one board in ForumCoin, I said that I was visiting the site not much for the earning bur more for the information that I get from the posts.

14. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Many online sites that I used to earn money from have lost steam, changed their policies, or had become less interesting. That is why it is always best to diversify. I am mostly earning extra from a writing site which is pretty stable. This is only open to people living in my country and I've been taking writing tasks from that site for more than three years. The downside is they're quite strict on deadlines so it's actually like having a full time job if you're taking on ebook assignments. The good thing is I don't have to bid for writing jobs like in most freelancing sites. I get to choose what to do. Other than that, I'm still doing Clixsense although I still don't know how I'll get paid as they've totally cancelled paypal as a payment optlon.

15. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    @tonyb@tonyb But it's been months now since the last time I reviewed a call in Humanatic. I check my account from time to time to see if there are any calls to review but unfortunately there's always none for me. I also have friends who do call reviews in Humanatic and there are times that they have calls to review and I don't. Now all of us don't have any calls to review which is very frustrating :(

#15Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  16. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use QuickTHoughts, Swagbucks and Prolific Academic. I also go to Mylot as it is a fun social site and you can get paid their as well. I experiment with different sites, but I try to stay mostly with those that are consistent earners. I also write on sites sometimes. The problem with online sites is it seems they are only good for so long before they start to go downhill.

17. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    @tonyb@tonyb Slice the Pie is a good site. You can listen to music and write a short review on it. Or you can look at photographs of clothes or items and write a review. The pay is between 2 cents to 25 cents per review. You can upgrade yourself by writing better reviews and get paid a higher rate. They have always paid out too within a few days. They pay through Paypal and the minimum payout is $10

#17Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  18. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've revisited one of my earning sites, Spare5, and I was surprised that there were jobs that I can do, finally! The task was reviewing pins (labels) and I easily earned $6 in two hours. I generally fail at tasks/qualifiers such as drawing cuboids or lines so that was a lucky day for me, indeed. The minimum payout is $5 nowadays so this assures me that there'll be something on my Paypal account by Friday next week. I've also revisited UsabilityHub which I've neglected for the past two months. I managed to do 5 review tasks in one day which upped my total to 85 points, 115 off the cashout threshold.

19. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @janemariesayed@janemariesayed I am just hearing about this site, slice the pie. From a brief read up the pay you get per review depends on some factors among which is your post length. I think it's a easy to do task since all the reviews are rooted from the movie. I am going to sign up. Thanks for the share.

#19Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  20. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    It's not easy to ascertain the which is the most visited site. There will be many varying testimonials according to whom you may talk to. I have seen information here regarding ForumCoin. The information has painted a promising picture of the site so I am going to really check it out.