Your Most Visited Earning Site

Discussion in 'Contests & Sweepstakes' started by tonyb, Feb 15, 2017.

1. melissa1024

melissa1024New Member

I have several I visit quite regular. They are The Forum Wheel, MyLot, Prolific Academic, Slice the pie, and ForumCoin. You can earn through all of them and they pay through paypal.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

I miss when SliceThePie was newer and easier. I guess now that I think about it I have not been there for some time so I am not too sure what it is like now but last time I was there it was just strange.

3. Zero

ZeroMember

@larryl332@larryl332 SliceThePie has gotten worse over the years, the pay rate keeps dropping and their requirements keep going up, it's ridiculous that they expect you to provide them with well written reviews while they pay you roughly around 3 cents per review.

#23Zero,May 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

One site I really like for they give the most surveys is

Please Log In to view this link

- this is my referral link that I get paid if you sign up. You do surveys, earn points then you got choices like cash paid with paypal or amazon gift cards. They pay and they are very frequent with surveys - some surveys are 150 points too-most surveys are 35 points. I like the payouts for 500 points for a $5 amazon gift card or cash payout at 1000 point for $10 with paypal. The other site clixsensresearch.com is a good site that pays cash with payoneeer. It's simple to get paid cash with clixsenseresearch.com but you got to go with their site to get cash from payoneer when you've acquired enough points to claim payouts. Just go through with the payout at clixsenseresearch.com and you'll get your new payoneeer acct. and your payoneer debit mastercard will be mailed to you if you get the cash payout. Payoneer charges .95 for auto loading of money. Clixsenseresearch.com has no referral paying link just a referral sweeps entry, though. I like the Spare5 info and thanks for that

Found this good site for more earnings while researching Spare5 :

Please Log In to view this link

#24Krissttina Isobe,May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
  5. luri

luriMember

Currently, Postloop is my most visited earning site. I have a good rating on Postloop and almost a dozen sites are available to me via postloop. Interestingly, on postloop you cannot post all comments in one go. You will have to post in different times a day in order to maintain high credit value. That's the reason I visit postloop throughout the day.