Your opinion on alternative energy?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by SpringBreeze • Nov 18, 2013.

1. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    What is your opinion on using alternative energy for your home, office, car, and everyday products? Do you think it is necessary? Will it help save earth? Would you pay more for it? Have you ever bought anything that used alternative energy to power it?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think alternative energy is great, specially renewable energy. We all know petroleum will eventually becomes sparse and I think it's very important for us to finally turn to alternative ways to live well while still having energy to support us.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah I actually approve of it, because it will help you to save money in the long run, so I don't mind paying more for it. I read that there are a few electric vehicles now out in the market, so if the cost of charging it isn't huge, then it's more practical to have it.

#3Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  4. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    Who wouldn't approve of alternative energy? Well, of course, those gigantic Oil companies. :)

There are even stories wherein inventors of certain devices, such as one that would make your car run on water instead of fuel, got killed.

I think that it would probably take a long time before a lot of people would realize the importance of using alternative energy instead of those non-renewable ones.

5. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    Of course we approve of such things. The thing is they seem to be expensive but they pay off overtime. Like a simple 100$ solar power charge can be useful for your laptop but when it comes to powering a whole house, you need to spend at least 1000$ all at once to see the benefits.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Yes, I'm waiting for it to finally become standard. I'm seeing a few cars integrate a little bit of the technology at a time, but I'm not sure what's taking so long for it to become fully integrated. I would actually pay a lot more for the car or whatever else gadget it is if it will end up saving me more on paying for gas or electricity.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Alternative energy in my opinion will help to save the natural resources of the earth. Windmills help to make energy to light and heat homes. I think solar energy is also a good idea and resource that can be used in more ways to light and heat homes and now automobiles.

8. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I'd love to use alternative energies because they would be cheaper and environment friendly, but I can't do that in my building. Maybe if I lived in a house I could install solar panels, but that's not the case.

9. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have alternative energy, but I am a fan of it. I am a fan of anything that is preserving the earth's resources. So I am all about making a effort to help sustain everyone and everything on the earth.