Your Opinion on Leather Jackets?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • Jun 1, 2012.

1. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Yes I like the look of leather jackets. In fact leather jacket is a trendy fashion in this winter. I have seen most of people wear leather jackets. They are more suitable on jeans or pants or other outfits. I also purchased a leather jacket in winter from an online store. The jacket is warm enough for winter and the brand named is Wildcraft.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Leather jackets are not to my taste, I wouldn't buy one personally. However, it is a classic look and I do think a leather jacket looks good on some people. The quality of the jacket matters, cheap leather jackets are not a good look. It's easy to spot a quality leather jacket.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I do own a leather blazer and I think the key to wearing them is how you style it. I am a girly girl type person so I always like to pair my blazer with a cream colored blouse underneath and I honestly love the look of this. I know many people who own leather jackets and are very happy with them in which case I am also looking for one now.

4. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I like leather jackets and DIYing them (putting studs/patches/pins on them, painting band symbols on them, etc.). Leather jackets plain are alright I suppose, but I personally like my leather jackets with a personal touch.

5. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Faux leather jackets are better imo. They're cheaper, easier to maintain, and just as stylish.

6. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    Leather jacket, and the t-shirt and oh yeah, the motorcycle too.
    I wear the jacket on the bike on all but the super hot days.
    I do also wear leather jackets off the bike. But I do have two heavy leather riding jackets.
    Ryder13

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I find that faux leather or pleather has a certain odor. It's not pleasant. I can also spot a faux leather jacket or coat a mile away.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in a tropical country, so it's not common here for people to wear leather jackets, but I like seeing people in general wear it, it always makes the person look good when they wear it.

9. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    I own two genuine leather jackets. One I bought almost 10 years ago is baby pink by XOXO. I'll have that jacket for life. I don't wear it much but when I do I get complimented. It's one of those pieces I put on when I want to stand out. I love pairing it with with head to toe black. The other is a dark chocolate colored one i bought just the other day from the thrift store and it's going to be my go to spring and fall jacket. I feel like a bad chick with it on. It's going to replace the faux leather jacket I have. Funny thing is the genuine leather I got from the thrift store was $5.95 and the faux leather one I'm sure I paid at least $20 for.

10. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Haha. This is a good point to bring up because leather jackets give men and woman confidence (and sometimes we can't even admit that).
    Extra confidence is never bad so therefore when I am not feeling to happy then I put on a leather jacket and a cute top and immediately my mood is changed!

11. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I agree with you girl, I feel that a nice leather blazer with some nice jeans is where it is and I just love it. I love to wear a nice leather blazer with those leather riding boots. That is a nice style with your jeans and you can be dressed for the day and have great confidence in yourself.

12. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Hubby has two and he always wear it. He wears a sleeveless one during summer and a very thick and heavy leather jacket during winter! He just likes the look of bikers (not the piercings though). I have been asking him to buy me a leather jacket too..but at the moment we can't afford the price as real leather jackets are expensive! :D

13. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I like lather jackets.And I bought a lather jacket when I was at college.It gives a great look and makes some change in your personality.

14. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, leather jacket is cool, different people can fit it, some are cute, some elegant, some mature, some wild, different people will show different feelings.
    LFHATQ_Y{EA4O]7@S2%6VNB.XXRI7}P$]I%EQ1NEPSRDDT0.:p

15. Amy

AmyNew Member

Threads:
    Yes I like too much leather jackets. Leather Jackets are high quality and increase your personally. Leather jackets help you make you more dashing.

16. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love leather. I don't own much because I'm extremely picky, but certain jackets are amazing. For those that hate furs or leather because of where they come from, I feel you. I hate that I use products that harmed animals, but it's impossible to get away from. I'm sure you use tons of products that have been tested on animals, because almost all of them have been, even the ones that say they don't (anymore lol). And I'm sure you know someone that takes medication.. same thing. And I'm sure you live in a home that replaced the homes of many animals that were either scuttled off to other parts or run over by bulldozers or beaten to death or burried alive by the guy behind the wheel. None of us can truly stay away from the things we stand against, but just thought I'd ramble for a second lol.

17. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For me leather is for shoes and bags or camera cases etc, not clothing. Some people can pull it off but it is not for me, I would never buy leather clothing.

If you're going to buy a leather jacket it needs to be made form quality leather because cheap leather looks horrible.

18. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I can't wear them. They don't look very good on me, and some of them are too tight and just don't fit me. Some people can pull it off and look amazing, but I'm not one of those people.

19. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    I love leather jacket, its is looking cool if you are bike rider.

|

20. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I like leather jackets and mostly people do look really good in them. I wish I could say the same for myself but I have really broad shoulders thanks to years of swimming and I always feel I look very aggressive wearing a leather jacket so I tend to avoid it unless it is a leather vest.