Your Opinion On Sucker Punch

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Apr 19, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Most of the comments and reviews that I read about this movie are usually polar opposites, meaning a person would usually really hate it or really love it, and rarely in between. I personally liked this movie very much, and I never could understand what people hated about this movie. I thought it was very fun, visually stimulating, never got boring, and didn't rely too much on dialogue to explain everything, which is one of the things I hate the most when it comes to movies. So I'm looking to see what our members here think of this movie and maybe I could finally understand what there is to really hate about this movie, if any of you out there do in fact hate it. I find Zack Snyder movies very entertaining and I have yet to be disappointed with any of his work. I'm looking forward to his rendition of Superman as well, even if I'm not really a big fan of Superman.

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It really is a hit-or-miss title. Sometimes you are interested on what is happening and what is going to happen, on the other you just want to skip the entire movie. It tried too much to go for eye candy, with all the especial effects (seriously, the amount of special effects got out of hand with this one) and the pretty actresses. In the end, the story and the characters didn't bring any feeling towards me because of how "plastic" their personalities were.
    Watch it once that is it.