Your opinion on Tall Girls wearing high heels?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by QueenPisces • Aug 19, 2012.

1. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Tall girls can wear heels if they want to, and no one should stop them. It's definitely something that people enjoy, and some men even like it, so let them do as they will.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you've ever seen a fashion model working it on the runway, you know that tall girls look great in high heels. If you like high heels ,then wear them. Don't let the petty jealousy of shorter people cramp your style. Wear what makes you feel good and enjoy your life.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    They look uncomfortable because they are uncomfortable, haha! What we women do to ourselves in the name of fashion is a little ridiculous sometimes. All the same, wearing a pair of high heels makes us feel (and look) sexy for whatever occasion, so we do it. It's a mentality thing. I've noticed that I move more gracefully and act more ladylike when I'm all dressed up and in my heels than I do when I'm knocking around in jeans and sneakers.

4. sarahlou773

sarahlou773Member

Threads:
    I am tall and LOVE heels! I think it's great that they make me taller than everyone else. Walk tall and proud!

5. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Its sad that some people could be so jealous and mean. I think if you want to wear heels, wear them. I think its best you wear what makes you happy and careless about what other people think. I am 5' 7'' and I love heels; however, my sister is 5' 11'' and she wears heels and I think she looks great wearing them. If you can walk in heels then wear them. Also, never wear heels frequently because it can lead to other health problems later on in life.

6. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I've seen tall girls wear high heels before. It all depends on how you feel in them. I don't wear heels that much now, but I used to. They are fun to wear sometimes, especially when you go out for the night. I think any girl who wants to wear them they should. You shouldn't miss out on the fun just because you're tall. You don't have to wear the huge heels either. My favorite are the kitten heels.

7. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    No, no, the shoes are a good enough reason. ;-)

8. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I think that tall girls have the best of both worlds. When you wear flats your legs are still long an you're still marvelously tall. Supermodels wear heels all the time and they are usually 5'8 - 5'10. Wearing heels makes them 6'0 feet or taller. I think it's perfectly fine to wear heels if you are tall. I think that it looks okay.

9. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I think heals look great on anyone. One of my friends told me she wears really high heels because she's short. I was kind of shocked because I am about the same height as her and I've never had a problem with my height. I wear heels because I like the way they make my outfit look. So, wear what you like. I have tall friends that wear heels and they look nice in them.

10. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Unless you are dating Tom Cruise I say rock what you like to wear honestly. Heels look great on all women. Just be sure you are able to walk in heels. I never wear heels because I prefer flats and sneakers but I know guys and girls will look at you funny if you are attempting to look cool and can't even walk in heels. It'll detract from your overall effect of style.

11. HighHeels

HighHeelsNew Member

Threads:
    Nice post, If you want to wear high heel then wear it. If you feel more comfortable in high heels then your length does not matter.

12. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I like tall girls and I like them wearing high heels because this make them even stood out among the other girls. However I don't like my girlfriend wearing high heels because she would be taller than me by an inch. :p

13. jooomes

jooomesNew Member

Threads:
    Honestly speaking, high heels on tall women is not a good look. Men don't want women towering over them. At the same time, short womoen with extremely high heels look silly. High heels look like uncomfortable shoes and generally do not look spectacular.

14. rajks

rajksNew Member

Threads:
    Yes you wear heels , It is depend on type of heels and also style.

15. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I think tall girls rock heels the best! Only guys that are intimidated by a taller women would be intimidated. I'm a tall girl and I wear my heels "sky high" and I love it. Heels are sexy and they make you feel sexy, no matter what your height is. My fiance is 1 inch shorter than me when we are just in socks, but with heels on, I'm a good six inches taller than him and he LOVES it. If he loves it and I love it, I don't see why not! Rock your heels girl! Tall girls rock! :)

16. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey! I think it depends on how tall you are, how tall are the people you hang out with, and how much you care about what others think. You should definitely do it if you want to. It doesn't hurt to experiment with fashion. It's actually a ton of fun. And girls really look sexier and girlier with heels, especially when wearing a skirt or dress. Although, some girls can really pull off ballet flats and a girly dress/skirt. Anyway, if models can look good with heels, you can too.

But realistically speaking, you may want to look around you. Are you always the tallest girl? Do you already tower over the men in your city? Where I live, the girls are short and the men are short to average height. I'm of average height. So, I tower over many girls, especially when I'm wearing heels. When I take pictures, I sometimes take my heels off, otherwise the picture comes off awkward. And when I'm heavy and wearing heels, I have no problem admitting, I look huge in comparison to the many slim, short girls here. But I know if I were living in NYC, I'd see myself as average height or even short. The beauty of relativity!!! ;)

17. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    To me a tall lady in high heels acts as a source of comfort since she can excuse that height with the shoes;);)
    Anyway they always look cute to me..I just like tall ladies!

18. Amaris

AmarisNew Member

Threads:
    I agree with Jatelo, i think tall ladies look very elegant and smart. I never feel smart in flats, regardless of how chic or expensive my outfit is. Flats change your walking style and give a too casual look. so i think no mater how tall you are, some heels will complement that outfit, provided you have all the confidence you can carry with you while leaving the house.

19. teamrose

teamroseMember

Threads:
    I think tall girls in heels look great. However, unless you're thin and the model type, heels will make you look like an drag queen. I'm tall 5'10" and have never dated a man as tall as me. It seems short men are attracted to tall women. I'm attracted to tall men, but all the ones I meet meet seem to prefer short ladies. Also, it is just awkward towering over people. When asking women what they look for in a man, the first or second thing is usually tall. Appearance matters.

20. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think that it really matters what other people say regarding what you wear. If you're comfortable with what you're wearing, then I think that you should wear it and just ignore all the negative comments that people might say. I also think that it's ok when tall girls still wear heels, although it makes them stand out noticeably in the crowd.