Your opinion on Tall Girls wearing high heels?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by QueenPisces • Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I love girls that wear heels. It doesn't matter if your tall or short to an man. Girls might say it matter but at the end of the day the only decision that matters is yours.

2. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    Depends on how you wear it. Some heels tend to give you more killer legs but others just make you look like a tree. Try to find one that suits you best and be confident about it. :)

3. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    Actually, tall girls look great in high heels :) If you feel comfortable in them, you should wear them. I see no problem at all when I see a good looking and tall girl wearing high heels. I love wearing such shoes too :)

4. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I think wearing high heels looks nice if you wear a cute dress no matter if you are short or tall.
    Why shouldn't tall women wear high heels?
    I do not see why they shouldn't. It would make their long legs shine even more :)

5. Robilas

RobilasMember

Threads:
    If you are interested in a guy's point of view, yes, tall girls are great in heels! I feel like they improve one of their strong point, the height, since tall girl usually have better and more proportioned bodies. If you like wearing heels, do it. However keep in mind that many guys are "intimidated" by girls taller than them, so it's a double edged sword.

Obviously if a tall girl looks goofy or walks like a dinosaur wearing them things may change, however it's not height related.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty tall and and rarely wear heels, but that is because I don't like being taller than my fiancée, and he is almost the same height as me. But I don't see what the issue is, if someone is tall and wants to wear heels, each person has the right to wear what they feel confident and good in.
    If you're tall and want to wear heels, go for it girl! Let haters hate, they're jealous.

7. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I don't believe that it should be anyone else's business if a tall girl should decide to wear heels or not. She should be free to decide what is good for her or not and I have to admit that the heels really wear well on some tall ladies and makes them look a bit more sensual. Some tall ladies seem to be a bit more comfortable wearing flats. However, whichever, they may choose it's their call to make.

8. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's totally up to them. If they can rock them, walk comfortably in them and look good while at it, then I don't see why not. I mean, I don't see why it should be any different for them just because they're tall. I have quite a few friends who are tall but still like to dress up and wear heels, they do their thing and it really works for them. I say kudos to them.