Your Preferred Smartphone?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by kingusama92 • Apr 29, 2012.

1. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm currently waiting for the release of Samsung Galaxy S4. I'm an android fan and at the moment, Samsung is one of the best that can give us a great smartphone! :D

2. pr0udfish

pr0udfishNew Member

Threads:
    My daily driver at the moment is an iPhone 4S. All in all, it gets the job done, and with the recent evasi0n jailbreak it has made my phone that little bit more entertaining to use. But if I had money to burn, my new choice in smartphone would definitely be this new HTC 'One', the one with all the fancy bells and whistles. That thing is beautiful.

3. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Ive got iPhone 5 and it a very good toy. Its all got what I wanted on a phone, message, call, good camera, very light, can fit my pocket and cheap monthly subscription in a provider. I cant ask for more really.

4. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried the new Blackberry Z? It looks good.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I don't like androids i had them for the longest and they always seemed to mess up i love Iphone i have an Iphone 4s and i love it has been the best phone i have ever had

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that my favorite would have to be the apple iphone 5 . I have been a loyal lover and buyer from Apple and they have never dissapointed me. I love each product they have come out with and I try to save up to purchase as much as I could. I think investing in Apple was one of the best things that I have done.

7. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I am currently rocking the HTC Radar and I absolutely love it to bits! In fact the only thing I would want to upgrade to is an iPhone 5. It is so easy to use as well, my 4 year old grandson got to grips with it within minutes.

8. XOHum

XOHumMember

Threads:
    I am big fan of Nokia years ago. I had it for longest time. The period saw a great changes in the smartphones trade, there are so many good smartphones, Iphone, sumsung, HTC, pretty good.

9. Greatdealgina

GreatdealginaNew Member

Threads:
    The Gateway is really good, but I still like my iphone.

10. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I've been loyal towards Apple products so, of course, my preferred smartphone is my iPhone and its iOS. I've never really considered anything else even though I've played with a lot of other smartphones like the displays in stores and some that even my relatives use. They just aren't the same as I'm used to.

11. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I like Iphone 5 and Samsung galaxy s3.Both phones area good by performance and use.

12. Khronic

KhronicNew Member

Threads:
    I'm an avid supporter of Android phones, specifically the Galaxy series. They have the ability to be turned inside out and customized where an iPhone cannot. The only downside is that one has to be careful when it comes to installing apps as intrusive apps can be installed a little easier and cause mayhem if you use your phone for banking. Aside from that, bigger screens and better batteries for more control? In my opinion it's way better than what Apple makes.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love my iPhone 4s. It's easy to navigate and so far I am not having problems with it. I became more organized when I purchased. I lover its apps too!

14. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Personally i like the design of samsung smartphone. So i support Samsung Galaxy

15. donaldplozha

donaldplozhaMember

Threads:
    iPhone is definitely my favourite one. I think it's much better than all the competitors and it will keep being like that for long times to come. Add to that the glamour Apple apply to all their devices, what more could you wish for from a smartphone ? :)

16. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I am not usually crazy about fancy smartphones nor the latest smartphones. If I have a choice, I would prefer getting a BlackBerry Z10, IPhone 4S, or Samsung Note 2. They are very good and not as expensive as other smartphones out there. Samsung Note 2 is a powerful Android mobile device, but the screen is too big for me to carry.

17. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have the Galaxy S III and I love it. My sister has the Samsung Note and she loves her phone. I have nothing against the other phones out there, but I think Samsung has come out with a lot of good phones this year. I have just seen the Note 3 and I have to admit that it looks really good. I am thinking about trading my S3 in for the Note 3. I will wait and see first.

18. minotechonline

minotechonlineNew Member

Threads:
    I also have a Samsung Galaxy S3. I am really into customizing my phone and it's perfect for that. I wish I had a Galaxy S4 or a Note 3 though, but I will eventually. My only complaint about the S3 is its battery life. I'm not sure if that's the phone itself or Android. I plan on buying an extended battery in the near future though for use around the house.

19. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    I have a Blackberry Z10 with AT&T

i LOVE it, the time shift camera is amazing. The keyboard is probably the most responsive ive ever used. The hub with peek and flow makes getting to messages 10 times easier. Also, the fact that it natively supports flash makes it possible to view even those website who's developers who refuse to let go and switch to html5.

Id be happy to answer any questions you have about the z10

20. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Still using my trusty Samsung Galaxy S2. Bought it to give the whole smartphone crazy a try and I still don't get it, that said the larger screen and superior camera is a nice feature I probably couldn't go without!