Your thoughts on men who wear necklaces?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Denis Hard • Jun 11, 2014.

1. dane

daneMember

Threads:
    Most of my male friends wear some kind of jewelry from rings to necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I have never thought that there was anything amiss in that. In fact, I was quite surprised to come across your thread which kind of implies that there is something wrong with men wearing necklaces. I have seem my friends wear all sorts of necklaces and they always look very nice and their success with the ladies tells me that women like it too.

2. M24karat11

M24karat11New Member

Threads:
    Personally I don't care what anyone thinks about me wearing my chain I'm not wearing it to impress anyone my grandfather gave it to me and it has a lot of sentimental value. I also plan on passing it down to the next generation. It doesn't hurt that it's the best quality chain I've ever seen, quality wise. I'm sure some guys rock them because they're trying to stand out and look like something they're not. It just comes down to are you wearing it for yourself or just to impress others?

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't go against men wearing a necklace. It's their right to adorn themselves. In fact, I love wearing necklace. I feel well respected as if I have a high degree of integrity. Not only necklace, I also wear bracelet.

4. StephanieZS07

StephanieZS07New Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind. Everyone has this right, not just women.

5. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone! I'm new and I love shopping. I have a lot of cosmetics, clothes, jewelry, and shoes. And I always want to buy something else.

6. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Necklace suits on girls and sometimes on men too. Yes, depending on how the type of necklace you are wearing.

are here now.