Your Thoughts On Shopping Holidays

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Denis Hard • Apr 15, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds ambiguous so I'll clarify.

You work for a year, save as much money as you can because your when you are on vacation your primary holiday activity won't be lounging by a pool in some hotel. No. You'll be spending as much time as you can, shopping. Of course you'd need lots of cash to go shopping everyday for . . . a fortnight? Maybe a month?

Would you consider saving money so you can take a shopping holiday someday?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not for me anymore, but I have friends that have done that. It depends on your lifestyle and where you live, but I have friends that don't live near a city and they do save up to splurge. Friends that live in the city spend as they go along which is why city life can get so expensive.

I know people who save up to go on trips to outlet malls and companies do these package holidays for to tie in with discount vouchers, accommodation and local attractions too. The highlight is the actual bargain shopping.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Strange that I should forget that. Have I lived in cities so long that I don't remember that those who live far from the cities may want to get some stuff in a city because it's cheaper? That would mean the money they spend isn't wasted. They'll be getting only stuff they need anyway.