Your View On Pay And The Work Online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by tonyb • Nov 19, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    The time and efforts put in working online and the final pay do they look commensurate to you. Though I am just starting out working online, I give in about four hours on the average daily working online. I find in the meantime earning a hundred dollars in a month is no easy task. Are you able to earn handsomely working online, if so how do you manage the time and what sites do you work on.

2. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have been trying working online for a long time now. But have not yet been able to earn a good amount. 1-2 dollars a day is the only income that I get. For me forum posting is the best online work. I have heard about affiliate marketing, but have not yet tried it out.

3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I have been in the field of online earning for quite some time now, but I am not a full time online worker. I have a regular job and online income is like pocket money for me. I am of the opinion that we should not consider online job as a main source of income. Most of the sites are quite unstable and they can shut down the business at their will even without giving any notice to the members. There are a lot of examples for this.

But spending some time online to earn a side income is really good. I too like forum posting as it is not a boring job and there is a great opportunity to enrich our knowledge. It also helps to enhance our communication skills in writing.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I earn most of my online earnings by forum posting. I don earn too much but enought to buy a good amount of food and home essentials every month whuch has helped so much. I am still searching for ways to earn a good amount to be able to stay home with my daughter as I don't trust leaving her with other people.

5. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, it is not possible to earn a living out of online earning. It could be like an add-on to your main source.
    Moreover, the rate of online wage is painfully low. It takes a handsome amount of time to earn a minuscule. However, something is always better than nothing, plus online interaction broadens the knowledge base as well.

6. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Its very possible to make your living online. You require the elements of time, patience and willingness to work hard. There are individuals who earn fulltime online, in reality as you get deeper and deeper into online earning activities, you will find that you are hamstrung for time. Good places to start are forum posting, microtasks and PTCs to cut your teeth.

7. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I started working online since last January. It has been almost one year. During this one year, I worked on various sites such as the forum wheel, blogjob, and forum coin. I was able to withdraw cash only on forum wheel. In one year I have earned about $100 from the forum wheel,which is not bad I think considering the amount of time I spend.

8. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I am still new in this game but I find that I only spend time online when I actually have nothing else to do.

Considering the fact that I have a full time job and a lot of daily responsibilities and I work on very few sites, I still have managed to earn good go my own amazement.

9. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been working online since 2010, the first two years were learning period. I began earning substantially since 2013. Online income contributed my entire expenses and I was also able to save some money. However, my income began to drop since the beginning of 2015. Currently, my online income contributes just about 50 percent of my income.

10. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried working online full time for several months but i realized that no matter how many hours I put in, my salary was nowhere near the salary I was receiving from my offline work. Besides international content sites, I took on writing projects from a local writing site which served as my main source of income. The most amount I made in a day at that local site was 16 dollars. Not bad but there are also days when I"d earn $1. I'm now working in an office but still doing content job online simply because I want to maintain the multiple streams of income I had built online.

11. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    How long do you stay online to earn this money a day. If you aren't putting too many hours I'd say it's okay. I figured out that sometimes many hours are put in online just to earn a meager sum, not in any commensurate I think.

12. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Working online for income is just my hobby for I am a regular government employee and I have a substantial monthly income. I am doing this for writing is my passion. Now, I am carried by the example of my fellow bloggers who brag about their juicy income by writing online for the blog site. I did my thing too and I happened to come across some sites that are paying for the article writing. As of this writing, I three writing sites that are good payor. I could earn from them $30 to $45 USD so far.

13. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's very hard to work online to sustain a family but it may be enough to sustain yourself. Though if you are a freelancer, you can get really good pat depending on what services you offer. If you want to become a full time worker online then you should develop your skill and let yourself be known.

14. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    People who have no specific skills or knowledge will find it hard to make a substantial income online, but if they have some in-demand knowledge of some skill, like website design for example, then they can stand to earn enough money to feed a family. Earning online requires too much time for so little pay, aside from it being unstable, so it should never replace a regular job.

15. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Earning online is not an easy job. You need to have the skills and learn patiently for a couple of months before you can actually begin earning a good amount. Choosing the right sites is the biggest challenge. There are a lot of sites out there on the internet and only a handful of them are legit and genuine. Identifying the genuine ones takes a long time and is a very important step. Read reviews carefully on trusted sites such as Survey Police and make your decision.

Forums, I'd say are the best. Survey sites have a lot of setbacks, sometimes you qualify and most of the times you don't. Forums have a consistent pay and are the best sources of income in my opinion. Also, you get to learn new things daily and improve your skills at the same time.

16. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    In my experience, you can earn from paid forums, writing sites and reward sites, however, the only place where you can earn good money is freelancer sites. On freelancer sites you can find good paying jobs. However, you need to have skills to make money from freelancer sites.

17. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Online market is wide open for Subject Matter Experts (SME). For example if you are well-versed in computer programming there are many sites that offer good online money for deserving candidates. Similarly if you know Medical Transcription (MT) you can find a lot of well paid opportunities. But as a first step you need to go through MT training program and acquire a certificate from any authorized MT companies. MTs are even hired by companies for their offline projects. I know many people who earn handsome amount through this profession. They can continue this both as an offline and online job.

If we are not an expert in any particular field I think it is better to go for a regular offline job and consider online income as pocket money.

18. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    The more skills you obtain and the more experience you have,really add to your success online,and over time you discover ways to make money as well. Its good to experiment with new things though and find new strategies, and this can take time and patience before earning online.

19. ADSSOLSN

ADSSOLSNMember

Threads:
    I agree with you guys, working online is not as easy as most people say.
    however, with some patience anyone can make decent income.
    I started paid per click sites, but I now I have two blogs.
    the idea is to learn, learn, learn.

20. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    It will be extremely difficult to earn a decent amount online unless you're a developer or have a full time job that requires you doing various tasks online. I spend about 15-20 minutes a day on the internet doing surveys or other tasks to earn myself a few dollars here and there. If you do this every day then it adds up and you can have a nice amount on the side to spend on something you like