Zaggora pants

Discussion in Product Reviews started by S.O. Price • Jun 22, 2012.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    So a few weeks ago my cousin had a comment about these Zaggora pants that you can wear while you're exercising and they are supposed to make you lose more weight. Well, who can turn that down, so I 'liked' their page on FB and I actually won a free pair of pants!

That's the good news. I only had to pay a reasonable amount for S&H. The pants are made out of a material that actually reminds me of the knee supports I wear. I kind of figured out what was going to happen because when I wear my knee supports for exercise, I always get really sweaty around my knees.

Sure enough, I wore the pants and I had sweat dripping from the waist down and I only went for an easy ride on my stationary bike for 30 minutes. Did I lose a bunch of weight? No. I am older and my metabolism is pretty much shot. It would take a miracle from God for me to lose weight like someone 20 years younger than I am.

I was also a little disappointed that the pants ripped a bit at the seams in a couple of places. They were plenty big enough when I got them and the stitching looks like it would hold up pretty well, so I was surprised to find a couple of holes after wearing the pants about 1/2 dozen times.

I think for a younger person, there might be some benefit to getting yourself to sweat a lot with your normal exercise routine. For an older person, I don't think I would waste the money. The amount of benefit would be so small as to not really see any difference. Nothing has changed. When you get older, if you want to lose weight you have to exercise a lot more and you have to eat a lot less.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    No matter the age, a person needs to be careful when they are trying to induce their body to do something excessively while exercising. Plenty of bad things have happened when people are in real sweat suits. Not what you typically think of as a sweat suit, but the actual suits that raise your body temperature in such a way that you are excessively sweating off the pounds.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have seen many systems that make you "sweat out the fat!" In my opinion its all bologna! These items just make it more uncomfortable to work out, more expensive to work out and sometimes even more harmful to your body while working out. Stick to the natural stuff :)

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Zaggora pants before. I am an older person so it sounds like they are not going to work well for me. I don't think sweating it out is what will make a person loose weight anyways. Excessive sweating can actually lead to dehydration if you are not carefull.

5. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    There is probably truth in saying that it isn't the sweating that makes a person lose weight. I don't know why they really say that it will. They have quite a bit of hype about their product. Like "Lose 2 pant sizes" in a few weeks type of stuff. I will probably still wear them when I exercise. I've gotta wear something!