Zara or TopShop

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 14, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Zara and Topshop almost have the same style and even prize. Although I think Zara is more expensive than Topshop on some of their products. I prefer Zara more though because for some reason, they look more edgier. What do you think?

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also prefer Zara over top shop. I just prefer the clothes more.
    As for the prices I think that Zara usually does the best end of the year sales in my opinion. At least, my Zara always tend to have a sale section which I am always taking advantage of!

3. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Yes, I am agree with you. I also like ZARA because that have good variety in their clothes.

4. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    Personally, I prefer Zara, it's one of the few stores where I buy apparel. I've been a long time costumer at Zara stores, I like the style, the variety and the overall presentation of the stores, very clear and bright and tidy. I've bought a lot of different things at Zara, t-shirts, formal wear, belts, ties, jackets, shirts all kinds of styles. I like it for the convenience and their products are generally good and durable!

I also like the fact that they have all kinds of sales and discounts over the year, not only on special occasions or holidays.

5. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of Zara prior to this thread, but after looking at the products they offer, I think I still prefer TopShop. I've been drooling over TopShop's long gone Gatsby Blazers for a while now and have seen many of their other blazers and tops that I just adore. Both sites are expensive though, and I have yet to place an order on either of those sites, but maybe one day I'll be able to buy something I really like on TopShop. :)

6. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    They are actually similarities in their choices of apparel, but I always head to Zara. It must be the shop itself. The way the apparel is neatly laid out in the shop is easy to the eyes. If I have a particular clothes in mind, I easily find it because, well, it is easier to find it as compared to Top Shop. Top Shop's shop is like "everything goes". I do not have much time to search for something I am not even sure is there.

7. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer Zara because they tend to favour a more classic style that can be worn from season to season. I think Top Shop is more for those who like to keep up with the latest fashion - even if it's a bit out there.

I also find Zara's sales pretty good, especially on the footwear.

8. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    Zara has always been my option compared to Topshop. Maybe I already got used to going on one of their shops since college, and they do have a variety of fine edgy clothing with the best price. Topshop is getting competitive through the years and they do have competitive deals too. Its just that what goes first and popular will always have the advantage, unless Topshop marketing will be at its best.

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Zara!! I do like TopShop but Zara has always been the best for me.
    The prices of both these stores is similar, but I much prefer the options at Zara. Their clothing style matches my taste so well and I even own a couple purses and shoes from there.

10. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Zara clothes seem to last longet than their Topshop counterparts but they can be pricy. Sometimes, it can be cheaper to order the item you want from their Spanish website and have it shipped long distance than it is to buy from the site specific to your country. So do check this out if you are planning to buy anything from them.

11. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don’t have anything from either shop, and I’ve heard mixed reviews on the quality of both.
    Zara’s aesthetic has always appealed to me more, though. So if I ever feel like experimenting with pricier fast-fashion, I’m more likely to order something from there. Forever wishing I’d been able to get a hold of the jacket Nicky Wire bought from the women’s section of the Toronto Zara, to be honest. That was a thing of beauty.