ZBiddy Have You Heard of It?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by pafjlh • Apr 1, 2013.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have recently heard of a new auction website online. The commercial that I saw about it on television referred to it as Dash Deals. However, the website refers to itself as ZBiddy so I guess this is the actual name. Anyway this is an Overstock auction website that has several different items including electronics such as iPad's for a fraction of the cost of what you would pay for them retail. I have yet to use the website myself but I have read up on it. Apparently you do have to buy your bids before you can even bid on an item. So there is somewhat of an extra cost for the item right there but it still isn't close to what the item retails for. I wanted to know if anyone else has heard of the website or has even tried bidding on an item from it. I wanted to know if the merchandise really is quality as they claim. Perhaps its still too new and maybe no one here has actually tried it but I thought it was worth discussing or looking into. If it does turn out to be legitimate, it could be a great place to get items as discounted prices online.