Zeek.me

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jessika • Jan 4, 2017.

1. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried this site out? It seems like a standard giftcard exchange, and I saw it advertised on the tube on the way home. It does seem to have some pretty good discounts, but I'm not sure how they guarantee that the giftcards are good, or whether shipping costs would eat any savings. They are also very new, which puts me off. I'd be very grateful if anyone could give me feedback on it.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately I don't have any feed back for you as this is the first time I've heard about it myself. I guess since it's fairly new as you mentioned all we got to do is make sure we won't lose money in the long run by waiting a bit to see reviews about them. You said it was advertised in Youtube? Do you mean as an ad before a video starts or was it a video about the site?

3. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry for the confusion. The tube is the London Underground, the tube trains. I walked past one of their posters advertising zeek.me and then looked it up when I got home. I'll keep an eye out for reviews, since I haven't seen anything about them in the press.

I'm not sure I would go for it though. Most of the giftcards only have a pound off, but in the small print there's a bit saying they charge a pound for the transaction. They haven't confirmed whether they charge the buyer or seller this, so unless it and P&P come off the seller's amount the buyer's not going to be saving anything.

4. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard about zeek.me. The site seems to be using dot me extension. I only trust the popular top level domains such as dot com. dot info, dor org etc. If the site is using a new extension, I usually avoid this. Having said that there is no harm in checking this site.