Zombie Tsunami anyone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Mar 1, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you heard of the game Zombie Tsunami? It's a side-scrolling platform adventure game wherein your aim or goal is to infect as many people as you can and turn them into zombies. It's such a fun free game. It's nice to have it on my mobile device. Though the concept is simple, the execution is great! A lot of people have downloaded this app. If you haven't downloaded it yet, perhaps it's now time to try the game out.

Screenshot_2013-10-03-11-25-08.

Attached Files:

2. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Me and My kids love this game. Its really fun especially when you have competition, you can compare scores with your facebook friends when you sync the game to your account. It's really fun and exciting, you can also practice your hand and eye coordination as well as your timing when your playing this game.

3. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't played it, but I've certainly heard many good things about it. I think I shall have to give it a try. I'll probably download it tonight and see how I like it!

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I actually do love playing this game. It's really fun and i love the graphics and all. It doesn't bore you easily as well because the background changes and it somehow helps to make the game more fun to play. This is one of the most played i have on my phone. :p

5. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I recently just learned the game when my brother visited last week. I as asking what keeps him busy these days and he said nothing but playing games on his tablet. I thout it was still this flappy bird that he was trying to have high score but was surprise to know its something else.

Zombie tsunami really is a funny game. While most games are trying to kill zombies, this game is about multiplying zombies.