Zyliss Easy Pull Food Chopper And Manual Food Processor

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • Apr 22, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I recently owned this product and it will save you money because you wont be using electricity. A food processor and a blender makes our life in the kitchen faster but cleaning them is a mess and they consume electricity which affects electric bills.

I love using this to onions because it saves me from having tears but I also use it to chop other vegetables. It can also replace a blender because you can also make smoothies with it. It is a manual food processor but it is still easy to use.

It is currenttly 41% off at Amazon!

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Using a food processor does not use that much electricity. I think that buying the product is an expense as well. I already own a food processor so I am unlikely to buy something like this. Thanks for posting though. It might work for some people. It seems like a good idea.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Everything is an expense if you buy and from my experience its a great long term investment because it is easier to clean and it doesn't use electricity. Blenders and food processors causes me 15 dollars a month worth of electric bills. It is also durable so it is something that can last longer. I won't review a product that I can't defend. My old electronic food processor got broken and this is the best replacement I purchased.