How do you make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 6, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I'm guessing many of you are working by just posting on forums, but what are some other ways you make money online, and do you make a lot from it?

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I use GPT sites like Rewarding Ways and Superpoints sometimes to complete surveys and do trial offers. In addition, I have a blog where I promote my online income opportunities; this allows me to get referrals and earn money. I also do some freelance writing for Constant Content, Writer Access and other sites, which brings in significant income. I am currently looking into investment sites like lifetimeshares.com and royalty7.com.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I work at Textbroker and iWriter from time to time. I make a decent income, but it's still not enough to make a steady income. I like Redgage, but it takes a while to get money from that site. Helium is a good way to make passive income, but that also takes some time to generate money. There isn't many easy ways to make money online. Most people look for a fast way to make money, without doing much work, and it doesn't really exist. At least I haven't found it yet.

4. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Clickworker, ShareMagnet, Mylikes, and Superpoints. I also have a blog I am working on.

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I don't think anyone posts on forums as their main form of earning online, I just visit forums in my free time for example, as it is light work but it is only pennies really. If you really want to make money...you will have to create something of value and leverage it.

You do not want to waste your life trading time for money. So, create a blog, forum or website that can generate the money for you. It will need a lot of initial work...but monetizing it with content, ads and products etc...will really reward you.

6. Zamora91

Zamora91Member

Threads:
    A lot of money comes in from Google Ads on my blog. I make a decent amount.

7. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I blog also and I use Infolinks. It pays a decent amount at the end of each month, so I can't complain. Some people only have one means of making money online, and you really need to spread out your options. Just having one or two gigs is not enough, try working at multiple sites to bring in the big bucks.

8. blegz

blegzNew Member

Threads:
    I manage some sites, and invest my money into HYIP cyclers, but one of the biggest things I do is sell items on Ebay. I usually sell headphones on Ebay because my neighbor sells them to me for really cheap and I don't know why. He has sold me some Beats by Dr. Dre for $60 before, so I guess i'm a re-seller of sorts.

9. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I enjoy making spare change on forums and some article writing but, as mentioned by others, this will not pay the bills unless you have an income producing blog or web site. I will be starting up a web site soon with quite a few affiliate ads and hope that I can develop marketing skills and SEO to bring in customers. Marketing and SEO are really the toughest part of the process. I wish there were an easy way to learn it but there are so many different opinions on the internet, it comes down to sifting through each one and seeing what fits for you. Good luck to you!

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm only on the forum posting business. I have used a couple other sites before but they just weren't worth it, and I don't really have enough time to try a new site. Making a few extra bucks wouldn't hurt, though!

11. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    I do writing-all types, website with Adsense, eBay, and classifieds.

12. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    That is so true. It's really a learn-as-you-go process. There is TOO much information online, and there are always sharks just waiting for you to be suckered into buying information.

13. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    That is so true. It's really a learn-as-you-go process. There is TOO much information online, and there are always sharks just waiting for you to be suckered into buying information.

14. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Don't worry about not having found it yet. It just doesn't exist. There's no way to make a lot of money with very little work. The only place where this sort of thing exists is in the imagination of the scammers and the imagination of the stupid people who they scammed.

Myself, I make all my income from my online work. Basically I am a wordsmith. So anything that has to do with writing is right up my lane.

15. bringbuck

bringbuckNew Member

Threads:
    Blogging is a great way to make money, though that's more of an long term strategy. I also do some freelance writing, and there was a brief period where I dabbled in online survey sites.

16. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I write articles and post on forums, as well as pulling in freelance writing gigs. Between these, I make a decent amount of money each month, although it's not enough to live on. If I could pull in more freelance clients, I'd make more, but I'm not too worried, as I really enjoy my writing. I'd do it for nothing, but it's a bonus to get paid for doing what I love to do. I also fill in surveys, but that's a bit hit and miss, as I don't always fall into the demographic they're looking for.

17. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Besides doing forums I use inbox dollars to check daily emails and search the web for a few cents here and there. You can also do the offers or surveys but I really have no interest doing those. There is also a five dollar sign up bonus which is not bad. You can cash out at 30 dollars and it tends to take me awhile to get there but still it is an extra 30 dollars to do something with. It only takes a few seconds to confirm their paid emails for some small change that adds up. I'm still looking for more ways to make more money online but haven't had much luck myself. The extra money here and there really does help though.

18. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone use ClixSense? It seems like it will take forever on that site to earn anything.

19. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I used them before and I quit before I reached payout. I only earned a $1.25 and it wasn't easy. I stay away from those type of sites because you put in so much work, only to get a small reward.

20. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    The sites I use right now to get money are Swagbucks and CashCrate. I'm still looking for another decent site to make a good amount of money on.